From: Tony Nelson on
On 10-04-08 10:11:59, Camaleón wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 16:04:51 +0200, Julio wrote:
>
> > El jue, 08-04-2010 a las 08:50 -0500, Ron Johnson escribió:
> >> So, since it works perfectly for me in the US, could there be a
> local
> >> issue?
> >
> > I dont know, but it work now.
>
> Confirmed: with no proxy now seems to be working again :-?
>
> Thanks all :-)

WAG: Does the problem reappear if you clear the browser cache?

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Camaleón <noelamac(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I just have noted that Google Maps keeps freezing with "loading... still
> mouse nor using the icons to make the movement in the map).

i get the same nonsense with google maps on a windows xp workstation
ad my office.
i dont think this is only and issue with iceweasel.

i blame all those iphone slowing down googles map servers!

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 07:53:55 -0700, jeremy jozwik wrote:

(...)

> i blame all those iphone slowing down googles map servers!

He, he... I add the iPad® boom to that /blame/ list ;-D

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Camaleón <noelamac(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Nop, it seems to keep working as always used to.
> It's just today the first time I was getting that "freeze" :-?

does it freeze and never return or just lag for a while then start working?