From: Camaleón on
Hello,

I just have noted that Google Maps keeps freezing with "loading... still
mouse nor using the icons to make the movement in the map).

I barely remember there was a recent update for "xulrunner" but knowing
Google it just can be any change they have done in their maps service it
breaks in Iceweasel 3.0.6.

Icewasel console shows several "warning" messages, though.

Anyone experiencing this error on Lenny and Iceweasel 3.0.6?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

El jue, 08-04-2010 a las 13:27 +0000, Camaleón escribió:
> Anyone experiencing this error on Lenny and Iceweasel 3.0.6?

me too.

JulHer
From: Ron Johnson on
On 2010-04-08 08:42, Julio wrote:
> El jue, 08-04-2010 a las 13:27 +0000, Camale�n escribi�:
>> Anyone experiencing this error on Lenny and Iceweasel 3.0.6?
>
> me too.

escomposlinix.org looks to be from Spain, and the name Camale�n sure
looks Spanish. So, since it works perfectly for me in the US, could
there be a local issue?

--
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid." Dwight Eisenhower

El jue, 08-04-2010 a las 08:50 -0500, Ron Johnson escribió:
> So, since it works perfectly for me in the US, could
> there be a local issue?

I dont know, but it work now.

greetings
From: Camaleón on
On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 16:04:51 +0200, Julio wrote:

> El jue, 08-04-2010 a las 08:50 -0500, Ron Johnson escribió:
>> So, since it works perfectly for me in the US, could there be a local
>> issue?
>
> I dont know, but it work now.

Confirmed: with no proxy now seems to be working again :-?

Thanks all :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón