From: Camaleón on
On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 08:11:35 -0700, jeremy jozwik wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Camaleón wrote:
>> Nop, it seems to keep working as always used to. It's just today the
>> first time I was getting that "freeze" :-?
>
> does it freeze and never return or just lag for a while then start
> working?

When it stopped from working (~2 hours ago), it just froze, I mean, as
much as I clicked on the screen (map or toolbar), nothing happened, just
appeared some text on top stating the page was "Loading... Still

The computer was responsive and Icewasel was also responding o.k. just
the Google Maps page was "static".

Greetings,

--
Camaleón