From: Kaicheng Zhang on
Hi there,
I have to ssh to a server A and then ssh to server B where I do my
job. Therefore scp cannot work well when I want transfer files between
remote and host machine.
I used secureCRT in Windows, and its feature allow me to type "rz"
in the remote machine and select the file I would like to transfer in
a pop up window.
I would like to switch to Linux as my host enviornment which is
now Debian sid. I am wondering is there any tools for such multiple
jumps of ssh connection file transfer?
Thanks,
Kaicheng

On 2010-04-08 20:48, Kaicheng Zhang wrote:
> Hi there,
> I have to ssh to a server A and then ssh to server B where I do my
> job. Therefore scp cannot work well when I want transfer files between
> remote and host machine.
> I used secureCRT in Windows, and its feature allow me to type "rz"
> in the remote machine and select the file I would like to transfer in
> a pop up window.
> I would like to switch to Linux as my host enviornment which is
> now Debian sid. I am wondering is there any tools for such multiple
> jumps of ssh connection file transfer?

Googling "scp multiple hop" returns some interesting links.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?

> On 2010-04-08 20:48, Kaicheng Zhang wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>    I have to ssh to a server A and then ssh to server B where I do my
>> job. Therefore scp cannot work well when I want transfer files between
>> remote and host machine.
>>    I used secureCRT in Windows, and its feature allow me to type "rz"
>> in the remote machine and select the file I would like to transfer in
>> a pop up window.
>>    I would like to switch to Linux as my host enviornment which is
>> now Debian sid. I am wondering is there any tools for such multiple
>> jumps of ssh connection file transfer?
belier package is an option

Regards,