From: Ron Johnson on
On 2010-04-21 10:23, Merciadri Luca wrote:
> Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
[snip]
>> I think you might have gotten better replies in shorter time, if you had
>> been more explicit and clear about what you try to achieve.
>
> No problem, but I do not like (and want) to express my personal opinion
> and problems to the _whole_ community.

.... in less time than it takes to write a thesis, you must elucidate
the goal.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#goal

Also, even though there are lots of smart Uni-educated people on
d-u, it's probably not the best forum for "How do I prevent academic
fraud?"

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?