From: Stephen Powell on
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:31:44 -0500 (EST), Chance Platt wrote:
> The bugtracker link I sent states that a time in the past on the host
> seems to cause this installer issue - maybe Richard's VirtualBox somehow
> has whack host time?

Thanks for getting us back on topic, Chance. That seems plausible.
I don't know much about GPG, but I do know that SSL certificates have
"not valid before" and "not valid after" dates in them. If I set the
system time to before the "not valid before" date, then the security
certificates are considered invalid.

--
.''`. Stephen Powell <zlinuxman(a)wowway.com>
: :' :

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Hello