From: Alok G. Singh on
When I was using uswsusp, hitting Backspace would interrupt the
suspend. Now I just use pm-utils and there appears to be no way of
cancelling a suspend once initiated. Is there a way ?

--
Alok

And Bruce is effectively building BruceIX
-- Alan Cox

Try escape, works with tux on ice,maybe others as well

ב-18/03/2010, בשעה 04:11, alephnull(a)hcoop.net (Alok G. Singh)
כתב/ה:

From: Alok G. Singh on
Micha wrote:

> Try escape, works with tux on ice,maybe others as well

Doesn't seem to do anything here.

--
Alok

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
-- H. L. Mencken