From: Avinash on
Chris Bannister <mockingbird <at> earthlight.co.nz> writes:

> On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 10:40:53PM +0530, Avinash H.M. wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am using DSL [ damn small linux ] which is branched from debain.
> > I am trying to use GCC, GDB. Able to install both of them.
>
> Although DSL is based on Debian, it is not Debian. There are numerous
> differences between them. Enough, in fact, as to make them quite
> different beasts and you would be better off asking on a DSL mailing
> list.

Hey Chris,

I Agree .. DSL , Debian are quiet different. My first place to go to help was a
DSL Mailing list. But couldn't find one. So seeing the activity here, posted
here. And i got help, and infact i am unblocked. Thanks Every one.

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Avinash H.M. <avinashhm(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks !!! this worked.
> I did
> ulimit -c unlimited.
>
> I tried tracking ulimit. If i do
> which ulimit, i am not getting anything. [ I expect the path of this binary
> ]
>
> Is it a built in bash command or something like that ????

Yes, and it is documented in:

$ man bash # /ulimit
$ help ulimit

Regards,