From: kbouter on
I have a windows 7 ultimate x64 computer.

I installed windows xp pro x64 on another computer:
AMD Athlon 64, 2200 MHz 911x200) 3200+
Asus K8v-X mobo
Micron Tech: 16VDDT PC 2700 (3) 1GB sticks
BIOS 1012.003 (newest)
Nvidia Geforce 6200 AGP

Ran Xp Pro x32 prior on this unit and networking was perfect P2P.
Now when I try to access from either computer, it hangs & I have to restart.

It does have the Marvell Yukon 88E8001 Network card & I set the registry
Enable RSS to type 0 but this did not help the problem.

Please assist.
From: Geophyte1 on
I run 32 bit xp on one of my computers and after I upgraded to IE 8 I had
trouble with a P2P site. Switched back to IE7 and everthing resumed "normal"
operation. Don't know if this is your trouble but it may be. I was also
having some trouble with other sites after I upgraded to IE8 but I cannot
remember the details. I haven't tried IE8 on any other machines. My network
card on this machine is an onboard NVIDIA network bus emulator.
--
Geophyte1