|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Generic simplest WAP page collection mobile phone ID, x, y, z position values and sending to server
I am in need of a very simple demo website/webpage accessible by mobile handset and simply get a few simple data, e.g. its id, or/and x, y, z position. Then, these data get sent to the server. Can anyone help? Regards. David ... 5 Aug 2010 11:19
Palm diagnostic program
Is there a program out there that can run diagnostic tests on a Palm (specifically a TX running PalmOS 5.4.9)? Throughout the life of my Palm I've had trouble with several third-party apps causing reboots. I just replaced its battery after a long time of not using it, and all the built-in apps seem to work fin... 10 Aug 2010 09:06
Release of PRM - Press Release Monster v. 1.00
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of PRM - Press Release Monster v. 1.00 Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices July 23, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its fully automatic Press Release (PR) utility PRM - Press Release Monster for Windows-based Mobile Devices. Blast your comp... 22 Jul 2010 04:52
Anyone Tried CompanionLink with Palm Desktop?
I've just found something called CompanionLink (http://www.companionlink.com/) which claims to be able to synchronise several different PC applications with many different smartphones/PDAs. In particular it claims to be able to sync an iPhone or iPod Touch with Palm Desktop. It claims to do calendar, contacts, ... 30 Jul 2010 04:16
Hello iPhone (Re: Goodbye Palm)
Oh, good, I've been hoping a thread like this would appear. I'm not enjoying the transition from Palm to iPhone (technically, iPod Touch). It's depressing to me how immature the Apple apps are compared to what Palm was doing with their apps 15 years ago, and Apple has a policy (loosely enforced, but existent) ag... 9 Jul 2010 23:49
Mystery of the Vanishing Apps
The following article appeared in today's Sunday Times (UK) ======== begin article (verbatim) ========= Mystery of the vanishing apps You may think software downloads are yours to keep. Wrong. Tech firms can whisk them from under your nose Mark Harris Published: 4 July 2010 Many Kindle owners found that the... 4 Jul 2010 13:22
Goodbye Palm
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/cell-phones/another-ending-and-beginning-for-palm/4178?tag=nl.e539 -- Harold Fuchs London, England Please do *not* reply to my personal e-mail address. ... 29 Jul 2010 15:11
Protocol Error: Unknown error. (6410)
This took me a while to figure out, so I figured I'd post the solution so others could benefit, directly or via Google. I couldn't get my Palm Tungsten|E2 to HotSync correctly. Whenever I plugged in the HotSync cable, the HotSynce would start automatically, whether or not I wanted it to or did anything to mak... 25 Jun 2010 01:11
Phone Call Monitor And Recorder Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of FoneWatch v. 2.00 Phone Call Monitor And Recorder Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices June 23, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its Phone Call Monitor And Recorder Tool FoneWatch for Windows-based Mobile Devices. Have you ever received phone calls or made them yo... 24 Jun 2010 03:07
Bank Sort Codes Germany 2010-06
The bank sort code file 2010-06 for Germany is available for download in Mobipocket, MobileDB, HanDBase, and EPOC Data format. https://www.bennysoft.net/news/bank-sort-codes-germany-2010-06 The bank sort code file is updated by the Deutsche Bundesbank quarterly. The file with ending date of April 19, 2010 is va... 6 Jun 2010 11:36
MemoPlus 3.02 on m515 => MemoPLus 4 on TX (how to migrate?)
Hello to all! I currently use a Palm m515 and MemoPlus 3.02 for several years. Perfect. Now I've bought a Palm TX, and I will buy MemoPlus 4 (necessary for the high resolutuion screen of the TX). I have no idea how to migrate the MemoPlus Data 3.02 from the old m515 to MemoPlus 4 that I will install on the TX... 1 Jun 2010 04:19
Palm m505 doesn't start
I have bought a used Palm m505. It was said the battery was in a bad condition and that it could only be used with the charger connected. First, it was possible to charge it and use it while connected to the charger, but now (a day later) it doesn't charge (charger LED is off) and it's not possible to start it... 26 May 2010 18:03
How to get a "Windows RAS" on my Centro ?
Hello World, In the past I used the "Windows RAS" connection found in the Palm TC/T3/T5 preferences, to connect my Palm to the Internet via my computer and Softick PPP. Today I'm configuring a Centro and wanted to test Internet software (GoogleMap, Opera Mini, etc...) without using my wireless data plan, so... 17 May 2010 13:31
HP to acquire Palm for about $1.2B
Just saw this by accident and didn't see it mentioned here: http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2010-04-28-hp-palm_N.htm posted by: Esben F.U.T. comp.sys.palmtops.pilot ... 4 May 2010 06:48
Palm Desktop Hotsync software.
Several years ago I bought my wife a Z-22, that came with Palm Desktop 4.2. To do a IR sync through the HotSync manager I had to download a slightly diferent version of the desktop. Does anyone remember which verson of the Palm Desktop/Hotsync Manager allowed the IR Modem sync. It was 4.?? After computers ... 26 Apr 2010 18:20
Looking For Used SmartPhone
I've just made the decision to switch back from a Smartphone (Samsung i706, WM 6.1) to the TX+cell. Want the Samsung? $90 shipped with spare extended battery, desktop cradle, case, etc. So far it's not banned on PagePlus, by the way. Lono ... 14 Apr 2010 18:55
Migrating from Smartphone to TX+Cell
I'm an OLD (from the beginning PalmOS user, but for the past 2-3 years have used (and been frustrated by) Windows Mobile on my Samsung i760 - a supposed "Smartphone." Today I made the decision to give up the integrated unit and return to a PDA+cellphone. I resurrected a TX that's been laying around for a long ... 15 Apr 2010 14:44
How to delete Dimitri's ROM Extension on a Palm TX?
Hello, I have to send my Palm TX in for a repair, and I want to delete the changes, which Dimitri's ROM extension caused. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks Roman ... 13 Apr 2010 12:48
Synchronising PIMs
I have a 7 year old Palm m515 which still works perfectly but which I'd like to upgrade so as to have phone & PDA in one device. The Palm came with PC software that runs under Windows XP Pro. Among many other things, this software allows one to enter PIM (Personal Information Management) data - Contacts, Calendar a... 20 Apr 2010 21:53
S: Neues Mainboard für meinen Palm TX
Roman Schreiber wrote: Hallo, ich brauche eine neues Mainborad f�r meinen Palm TX. Da der Palm-Support quasi nicht existiert (keine Kontakt-M�glichkeit auf der Palm-Honmepage, der angebotene Live-Chat funktioniert definitiv nicht): - Kann mir jemand helfen? - Wei� jemand, wo ich ein neues Bo... 2 Apr 2010 06:01
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4