From: Lisi on
On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:46:02 Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:42:10 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> > On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:19:27 Camaleón wrote:
> >> @Merciadri: "Print selection" is available under "Options" tab.
> >
> > Not here. It is greyed out.
>
> Have you previously selected some piece of text? ;-)

Yes.

> What version are you running?

3.0.6

Vanilla Lenny.

To be honest, it doesn't bother me much. I just wanted to say that Merciadri
is not alone.

I have previously had the same thing in Konqueror, so out of interest, I have
just tried again. I cannot print selection from Konqueror, but I can from
Opera. Interesting......

Lisi

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:14:35 +0100, Lisi wrote:

> On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:46:02 Camaleón wrote:

>> Have you previously selected some piece of text? ;-)
>
> Yes.
>
>> What version are you running?
>
> 3.0.6
>
> Vanilla Lenny.

Same here :-?

Strange... dunno what can interfere with this operation because is an
embedded browser feature. Any plugins installed? What DE are you running?

> To be honest, it doesn't bother me much. I just wanted to say that
> Merciadri is not alone.
>
> I have previously had the same thing in Konqueror, so out of interest, I
> have just tried again. I cannot print selection from Konqueror, but I
> can from Opera. Interesting......

Yep. You can try testing with a new (empty) Iceweasel profile.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

On 2010-03-31 09:14, Lisi wrote:
> On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:46:02 Camaleón wrote:
>>> Not here. It is greyed out.
>> Have you previously selected some piece of text? ;-)
>
> Yes.
>
>> What version are you running?
>
> 3.0.6
>
> Vanilla Lenny.
>
> To be honest, it doesn't bother me much. I just wanted to say that Merciadri
> is not alone.
>
> I have previously had the same thing in Konqueror, so out of interest, I have
> just tried again. I cannot print selection from Konqueror, but I can from
> Opera. Interesting......

Print Selection works for me in Sid, IW 3.5.8.

--
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid." Dwight Eisenhower

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 15:23:54 Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:14:35 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> > On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:46:02 Camaleón wrote:
> >> Have you previously selected some piece of text? ;-)
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> >> What version are you running?
> >
> > 3.0.6
> >
> > Vanilla Lenny.
>
> Same here :-?
>
> Strange... dunno what can interfere with this operation because is an
> embedded browser feature. Any plugins installed?

No!

> What DE are you running?

KDE 3.5.10 (Vanilla Lenny again)

> > To be honest, it doesn't bother me much. I just wanted to say that
> > Merciadri is not alone.
> >
> > I have previously had the same thing in Konqueror, so out of interest, I
> > have just tried again. I cannot print selection from Konqueror, but I
> > can from Opera. Interesting......
>
> Yep. You can try testing with a new (empty) Iceweasel profile.

When I have everything else working on this new (re)installation I might come
back to this and do just that. I am getting curious. ;-) Currently I am
more bothered about the copy feature in Xsane that has a glitch, since it
inconveniences me more.

Lisi

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:32:29 +0100
Lisi <lisi.reisz(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Lisi,

For comparison purposes....

> On Wednesday 31 March 2010 15:23:54 Camaleón wrote:
> > embedded browser feature. Any plugins installed?
> No!

Yes, but nothing to do with printing. IW 3.5.8

> > What DE are you running?
> KDE 3.5.10 (Vanilla Lenny again)

KDE 4.3.somethingorother. Testing/Squeeze.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

If you ain't sticking your knives in me, you will be eventually
Monsoon - Robbie Williams