From: Camaleón on
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:43:36 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:32:29 +0100 Lisi wrote:

> For comparison purposes....
>
>> On Wednesday 31 March 2010 15:23:54 Camaleón wrote:
>> > embedded browser feature. Any plugins installed?
>> No!

Me neither.

> Yes, but nothing to do with printing. IW 3.5.8
>
>> > What DE are you running?
>> KDE 3.5.10 (Vanilla Lenny again)
>
> KDE 4.3.somethingorother. Testing/Squeeze.

GNOME 2.22 / Lenny / Iceweasel 3.0.6. And "print selection" is working as
it should.

So it seems we have a mix of setups here and some work while others
don't. Really weird.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:29:46 +0200
> Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri(a)student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:
>
> Hello Merciadri,
>

>> Why does the `Print selection' option look unimplemented in Iceweasel?
>> I always found this option really interesting.
>>

> I don't use that function normally, but just tried it on a web page, and
> it worked for me.

And is it in your `File' menu?

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

From: Merciadri Luca on
Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:41:58 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
>

>> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:29:46 +0200 Merciadri Luca wrote:
>>

>>> Why does the `Print selection' option look unimplemented in Iceweasel?
>>> I always found this option really interesting.
>>>
>> I don't use that function normally, but just tried it on a web page, and
>> it worked for me.
>>

> Yep, here also works.

It seems that I do not have this function in my `File' menu!
> @Merciadri: "Print selection" is available under "Options" tab.

I did not know it. Thankis. I will use this, then.

Thanks!

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

From: Brad Rogers on
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:50:10 +0200
Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri(a)student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:

Hello Merciadri,

> And is it in your `File' menu?

No, it's not.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

But they didn't tell him the first two didn't count
Tin Soldiers - Stiff Little Fingers
From: Bob Cox on
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 18:47:15 +0100, Brad Rogers (brad(a)fineby.me.uk) wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:50:10 +0200
> Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri(a)student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:
>
> Hello Merciadri,
>
> > And is it in your `File' menu?
>
> No, it's not.

I see it in File > Print > [ Print dialogue pop-up appears ] > Options >
Print Selection Only. This final option is of course greyed-out if no
selection is already selected.

Please reply to the list only. Do NOT send copies directly to me.
http://bobcox.com/