From: Merciadri Luca on

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:29:46 +0200
Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri(a)student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:

Hello Merciadri,

> Why does the `Print selection' option look unimplemented in Iceweasel?
> I always found this option really interesting.

I don't use that function normally, but just tried it on a web page, and
it worked for me.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

I hope I live to relive the days gone by
Old Before I Die - Robbie Williams
From: Camaleón on
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:41:58 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:29:46 +0200 Merciadri Luca wrote:

>> Why does the `Print selection' option look unimplemented in Iceweasel?
>> I always found this option really interesting.
>
> I don't use that function normally, but just tried it on a web page, and
> it worked for me.

Yep, here also works.

@Merciadri: "Print selection" is available under "Options" tab.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:19:27 Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:41:58 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
> > On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:29:46 +0200 Merciadri Luca wrote:
> >> Why does the `Print selection' option look unimplemented in Iceweasel?
> >> I always found this option really interesting.
> >
> > I don't use that function normally, but just tried it on a web page, and
> > it worked for me.
>
> Yep, here also works.
>
> @Merciadri: "Print selection" is available under "Options" tab.

Not here. It is greyed out.

Lisi

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:42:10 +0100, Lisi wrote:

> On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:19:27 Camaleón wrote:

>> @Merciadri: "Print selection" is available under "Options" tab.
>
> Not here. It is greyed out.

Have you previously selected some piece of text? ;-)

What version are you running?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón