From: Jerry on
Hi:
I have a question need your help,Now, We already made a driver(include
SYS,INF)
The driver run well on Windows 32bit OS(Window2000~WIndow7).
But IT can not be loaded on WinX64 OS.The device Manager always show that
there are no Digitally Signed at Digital Signer.
When i switch system work mode to disable enforcement digital signed Check
mode,The Driver work well.
SO i bought a signature from VerSign, Use SignTool to make digital signature
on SYS file.
SYS file can be seen that there is a correct signature. But I put the new
SYS into Drivers directory. restart OS
The device manager show no digitally signed yet.
There is a yellow "!" at the head of device name.
Could you tell me what happen to this SYS. How to let OS load our driver.
Thanks.

From: Bobby Johnson on
This group is not really programmer oriented, but if you go to
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/winlogo/drvsign/drvsign.mspx Microsoft has
lots of information about Driver Signing Requirements for Windows.