From: mmmikezd on

I have been getting the same thing for awhile and I just started looking
around for a solution and what I did was rename the ribbons.scr 236.

the 236 one is the bad one. just rename the 236 one and put the 216 one
in both the system32 and the syswow64 folders and the ribbons screen
saver works again.

I really do NOT think it has anything to do with Ligitek or what ever
it is because it has been doing this on my computer and i have no set
point installed on my computer but i do have the NVIDIA drivers
installed because i have a EVGA 8800GTS installed on my core 2 quad with
8 gig of ram computer.

I would think it has something to do with the NVIDIA driver i guess.

Mike

--
mmmikezd
mmmikezd's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/65716.htm