From: Carlos on
Bob,
So it was a wallpaper issue indeed.
I always choose wallpaper resolutions that match exactly my monitor, in my
case it is 1680x1050.
If I can't get that exact resolution I resize it with the freeware PAINT.NET
and only then use it as a wallpaper.
Carlos

From: David Kerber on
In article <42ef50ce-e74f-4849-8a70-b65b34909da1@
22g2000yqr.googlegroups.com>, rwatson767(a)aol.com says...

> When Windows 64 opens there is a logo on the right side of the screen
> that is fuzzy. Is this inended? Should I just live with it. Everything
> else is in focus including all the programs I run.

It looks out of focus because the graphic is stretched to a size larger
than its native size.

From: Bob AZ on
On Jan 18, 3:26�am, Carlos <Car...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Bob,
> So it was a wallpaper issue indeed.
> I always choose wallpaper resolutions that match exactly my monitor, in my
> case it is 1680x1050.
> If I can't get that exact resolution I resize it with the freeware PAINT.NET
> and only then use it as a wallpaper.
> Carlos

Carlos

Good point and thing to do. I can probably resize it with Photoshop
Elements. Not sure how to get hold of the file to do this. Maybe this
evening.

I have several other issues with the computer and its setup. Mainly
boot issues. When I set the boot order using F6 it is fine but if I
boot with a USB flash drive in a USB socket the computer tries to boot
from the USB Flash Drive and of course does nothing. I remove the USB
Flash Drive and reboot and all is well.

Thanks for the assistance
Bob AZ
From: Carlos on
Bob,
You need to set the boot order permanently in BIOS, without the need of
pressing F6 or whatever key your motherboard requires.

Grab a cup of coffee (or a glass beer if you prefer) and carefully read the
motherboard manual, BIOS setup section. Set the boot order to suit your
needs, usually

1st device: CD/DVD
2nd device: Hard Disk

Carlos