From: Bob AZ on
When Windows 64 opens there is a logo on the right side of the screen
that is fuzzy. Is this inended? Should I just live with it. Everything
else is in focus including all the programs I run.

Bob AZ
From: Carlos on
Bob,
What is the logo about (Microsoft, another brand)?
What part of the right side of the screen (top, center, bottom)?
Did you try switching to another wallpaper?
Carlos

From: Bob AZ on
On Jan 16, 6:29�am, Carlos <Car...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Bob,
> What is the logo about (Microsoft, another brand)?
> What part of the right side of the screen (top, center, bottom)?
> Did you try switching to another wallpaper?
> Carlos

Carlos

The logo is about Microsoft and XP 64 bit.

The right side middle of the screen.

I did not think about changing the wallpaper. It just never dawned on
me that Microsoft would put up a wallpaper that was not infocus.

I will try another this evevning..

Thanks
Bob AZ

From: Kue2 on
Hi Bob AZ
I have XP 64 running here on an old 2005 pc with an agp graphics card in it.
The logo is not fuzzy or out of focus on my machine.
Must be something on your machine.

From: Bob AZ on
On Jan 17, 9:41�am, "Kue2" <K...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bob AZ
> I have XP 64 running here on an old 2005 pc with an agp graphics card in it.
> The logo is not fuzzy or out of focus on my machine.
> Must be something on your machine.

Kue2

It is the file. It is selected in the Control panel, Display, Desktop.
Windows XP selection. All the other files are reasonably focused.
Apparently all the Desktop Background files are too small to labor the
computer sufficiently to be in focus. I also used a WP table file with
50 LPI to check the focus. Very good with this.

Another learning thing that with most things there are shortcomings. I
had the passing thought that XP64 would be superior in all things but
no.

Thanks for the response(s). At least my printer rendering time is all
but instant. I will trim some things to make this faster.

Looking at building another XP64 machine for regular daily use.

Take care
Bob AZ