From: Richard on
Guys

Something that has rather fussed me for a long time is that if I want to
restore to a previous month it is not available to me. Indeed a restore
point made earlier this month manually is not available to me today.
The only restore point available is one created automatically yesterday
when I removed a couple of drives. Is this normal?

Many thanks

Richard

From: Carlos on
Richard,
Are you dual booting with another OS?
Usually booting to XP 32-bit erases x64 restore points.
Carlos

From: Richard on
Thanks Carlos

No this is a single boot system using XP Pro 64

Cheers

Richard

In his posting of Mon, 21 Dec 2009, Carlos writes