From: Jari Fredriksson on
On 9.5.2010 0:13, Alexander Batischev wrote:
> On Sat, May 08, 2010 at 02:02:01PM -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>> What is an internet key and did you mean to publish it for all the world
>> to read?
> Internet key is modern kind of modem. It uses mobile phone network to access.
> Key looks just like usual USB pendrive, but it have place for SIM card (which
> is similar to your mobile phone's card). I think you can find more detailed
> (and professional) explanation on the Internet.

Yes. You can even exchange Internet Keys with a special protocol
designed for that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Key_Exchange

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/

Q: What do you call the money you pay to the government when
you ride into the country on the back of an elephant?
A: A howdah duty.

From: Robert Holtzman on
On Sun, 9 May 2010, Alexander Batischev wrote:

> On Sat, May 08, 2010 at 02:02:01PM -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>> What is an internet key and did you mean to publish it for all the world
>> to read?
> Internet key is modern kind of modem. It uses mobile phone network to access.
> Key looks just like usual USB pendrive, but it have place for SIM card (which
> is similar to your mobile phone's card). I think you can find more detailed
> (and professional) explanation on the Internet.

Don't have to. You've explained it sufficiently. Never ran into that
terminology.

Thanks.

--
Bob Holtzman