From: Andrei Popescu on
On Wed,21.Apr.10, 14:48:30, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:

> >Eh. I'm still running .31 from December. (Will soon be upgrading
> >to .33, though.)
> >

> So will I, as soon as it gets out of experimental

This will most likely not happen before the release.

Regards,
Andrei
On 2010-04-21 14:48, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
[snip]

>> Eh. I'm still running .31 from December. (Will soon be upgrading to
>> .33, though.)
>>

> So will I, as soon as it gets out of experimental

Or roll your own kernel. You'll learn a lot.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?

On 2010-04-21 14:45, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
[snip]

> I use 3/ and 195.36.15 to drive 2 seats on 2 GeForce 6200 cards

How's that Studebaker holding up?

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?

On 04/22/2010 12:12 PM, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
[snip]

> The objection I have to the latter is that one is never quite sure that
> .config is correct with the new kernel. My own kernel never had the

Copy a known-working .config file to the new /usr/src/linux and then:

# make clean
# make oldconfig

It prompts you for only the new features, many of which you can just
say "no" to.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Duda
Next: no sound - invalid access on soundcard