First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
orientation
Hello, I need assistance trying to change the orientation of my screen, I have tried going to setting and do in it manually but I always get this message: 'the setting that you requested can not be supported. Open display in control panel and change the settings" I have done that but nothing works..... help ... 25 Jan 2010 10:33
Anyone Make 17 Inch Widescreen Tablet?
I too greatly desire a 17 inch tablet with a bright, high quality display at 1920x1200 resolution. Instead, I opted for the Lenovo Thinkpad w700ds, which has a 17 inch monitor with a great display (considered by a few publications as the greatest EVER display in a laptop) and a wacom-tablet built in (on top of other f... 23 Jan 2010 17:43
Bluetooth Mouse
"Beverly Howard" <Bev(a)NoSpamBevHoward.com> wrote in message news:OUE2n%23RWKHA.844(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... There are a number of full sized bt mice... I have one from microsoft that is the same size as all of their other "standard" mice. Pretty sure that logitech sells some as well and many companies su... 26 Jan 2010 14:23
LEFTY LEFT HANDED PROBLEMS
Being left handed I run into all sorts of difficulties. The first problem I had was the scrollbar. I must use Firefox because the add-on Gecko Tip will move the scrollbar to the left side of the screen. Problem was, there have been no updates so you can't install Gecko on new versions of Firefox. I fixed th... 20 Jan 2010 10:40
Ink is not working on your computer right now - Vista 64
I have a user running a Windows Vista 64 and a Wacom Cintiq 20WSX tablet and Adobe Creative Suite CS4. She has reported that recently she has lost the handwriting recognition ability, and her pen only functions as a mouse. The only relevant message I can uncover is this: "Ink is not working on your comp... 18 Jan 2010 12:03
Selling my Lenovo ..
IBM / LENOVO X200 TABLET PC MULTITOUCH MULTIVEW 7449F9U I don't know .. For some reason this laptop is just overkill for me. I thought it was going to be smaller - lighter. Played with it for just a few days .. going to reformat ... Already listed it .. Sorry for taking your time with the Windows 7 update qu... 18 Jan 2010 07:32
Hotfix wisptis.exe for XPSP2
Where do I get hotfix wisptis.exe that is mention in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949642 when I click on "View and request hotfix downloads" Microsoft make it impossible to get the hotfix I have a desktop pc with XPSP3, Office 2003 that does not have any tablet input device, but Adobe Acrobat 6.0 and or Of... 15 Jan 2010 00:41
On-Screen Keyboard
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard packs a number of advanced features to make on-screen typing faster, easier and more accurate. Key features: - Fully customizable look and behavior - Gestures to quickly change case or insert spaces - Word auto-complete to make typing faster and more accurate than ever - Support of ... 13 Jan 2010 10:58
Transfer Windows 7 Registration
Bought a new computer [tablet] today .. It is the Lenovo X200 with Multi-Touch .. Going to sell my HP Tablet, about 1 year old and I forget what model .. Recently, a month ago maybe, I bought Windows 7 Ultimate .. The Lenovo comes with Vista. I was hoping to get an answer without having to try and contact Micr... 20 Jan 2010 19:44
Tablet Input Panel and InfoPath fields
I'm using a HP 2730p Notebook/tablet with XP and InfoPath 2007. I'm having a problem with Tablet Input Panel (TIP) and InfoPath pen entry in XP. When I use the TIP in any other application (Word, Notepad, WordPad, IE etc.) it allows me to correct inserted test by highlighting the text and then opening the TIP... 7 Jan 2010 11:19
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11