From: Bill Kearney on
>> I just wasted a great deal of time and money and very nearly lost my
>> client trying to get Build 13064 (VINT std) to work reliably on a
>> Linksys WRT54GS v1.

Which just screams out how pathetic a 'client base' he's got. Seriously.
From: Tony Hwang on
Bill Kearney wrote:
>>> I just wasted a great deal of time and money and very nearly lost my
>>> client trying to get Build 13064 (VINT std) to work reliably on a
>>> Linksys WRT54GS v1.
>
> Which just screams out how pathetic a 'client base' he's got. Seriously.
Hmmm,
I am only an amateur and always careful with any f/w. I have been using
dd-wrt from the days of WRT54G and I am on E3000(=WRT610N-V2) now.
Isn't this a case of expert bungling?(maybe in a case of haste)
From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
Bill Kearney wrote:
>>> I just wasted a great deal of time and money and very nearly lost my
>>> client trying to get Build 13064 (VINT std) to work reliably on a
>>> Linksys WRT54GS v1.
>
> Which just screams out how pathetic a 'client base' he's got. Seriously.

The fact you bothered to comment screams "loser"
From: Bill Kearney on

"atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message

>> Which just screams out how pathetic a 'client base' he's got. Seriously.
>

> The fact you bothered to comment screams "loser"

Pot, kettle?

From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
Bill Kearney wrote:

> "atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Which just screams out how pathetic a 'client base' he's got.
>>> Seriously.
>>

>> The fact you bothered to comment screams "loser"
>
> Pot, kettle?
of course but I have no gain in mind so I qualify as bored