From: Dennis Pack on
Motown01:
Since you're running XP x64 you will find a shortage of drivers
since driver development was slow and came to a stop when Vista came out. A
possible source for some of the older drivers may be planetamd64.com, which
I used a great deal when running XP x64. Unfortunately there are too many
people that jump to the conclusion that the operating system being used is
32-bit unless listed otherwise. It's best if when posting list the operating
system or include it in a signature. Have a great holiday season.

Dennis Pack
Win-7 Professional x64, Win-7 Enterprise x64, MS Office 2010 beta x64.

From: Bobby Johnson on
It would have been much easier to assist you if you have been more
inclined to divulge pertinent information. Most people posting are not
clairvoyant having the ability to guess what you're talking about.

As for Conexant sound drivers, especially for 64-bit Windows, that is a
huge problem. There are lots of people looking for 64-bit Conexant
sound drivers.

From: Carlos on
Bobby,
These french guys:
http://www.station-drivers.com/page/conexant.htm
have an interesting collection of drivers for "Conexant" audio, including
64-bit ones.
Success probability depends on what specific Conexant chipset is involved.
The Conexant name applies to different incopmpatible chipsets under the same
name.
It doesn't hurt to try.
Carlos

From: Bobby Johnson on
Good find, Carlos. Maybe MoTown01 can find something there.

From: Vjekoslav on
You can use the terabyte image for dos and do this, the program is free for
1 month you can download it from terabyte site.