From: takveen on
http://www.progneer.com/wp/information_more_public.aspx?search_fd0=72216

5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea & Dizziness - To You Too?

The router shown in the figure is Linksys WRT600N Router, that is
exactly the one I bought about 4 years ago but currently I operate it
at 2.5 Ghz frequency only and I have closed the 5 Ghz band. It is an
excellent router no question about it. It was written on the box to
keep it 1 meter away from the body. If you are having 5 Ghz band ON
for video streaming and even if you are sitting 1 meter away from the
device, after 4 hours I think you will feel dizziness and after 8
hours nausea. It happened with me. Never had such feeling before. When
I converted 5 Ghz video streaming to wired based, never had such
Nausea & Dizziness. 5 Ghz is in microwave range of frequency spectrum.
From: Tony Hwang on
takveen(a)gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.progneer.com/wp/information_more_public.aspx?search_fd0=72216
>
> 5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea& Dizziness - To You Too?
>
> The router shown in the figure is Linksys WRT600N Router, that is
> exactly the one I bought about 4 years ago but currently I operate it
> at 2.5 Ghz frequency only and I have closed the 5 Ghz band. It is an
> excellent router no question about it. It was written on the box to
> keep it 1 meter away from the body. If you are having 5 Ghz band ON
> for video streaming and even if you are sitting 1 meter away from the
> device, after 4 hours I think you will feel dizziness and after 8
> hours nausea. It happened with me. Never had such feeling before. When
> I converted 5 Ghz video streaming to wired based, never had such
> Nausea& Dizziness. 5 Ghz is in microwave range of frequency spectrum.
Hi,
I have been around RF spectrum of all sorts all my life.
Nothing bothered me. I guess you're allergic to m/w oven as well as
cordless phone and cell phone? I had WRT600N and it is back up stand-by
box now. By any chance are you trolling? Hope not.
From: Jeff Liebermann on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 21:38:16 -0700 (PDT), "takveen(a)gmail.com"
<takveen(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.progneer.com/wp/information_more_public.aspx?search_fd0=72216
>
>5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea & Dizziness - To You Too?

The same rubbish was posted to sci.electronics.repair and precipitated
the usual endless discussion on cell phone exposure. T'is trolling
methinks.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl(a)cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
From: DanS on
Jeff Liebermann <jeffl(a)cruzio.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 25 May 2010 21:38:16 -0700 (PDT),
> "takveen(a)gmail.com" <takveen(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.progneer.com/wp/information_more_public.aspx?sear
>>ch_fd0=72216
>>
>>5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea & Dizziness - To You Too?
>
> The same rubbish was posted to sci.electronics.repair and
> precipitated the usual endless discussion on cell phone
> exposure. T'is trolling methinks.

Maybe trolling, but I have experience RF induced nausea and
dizziness.

.......it wasn't from low-power WiFi stuff though, I was in a
tower building that had a lot of different comm equipment in it.

I was re-running our coax along the ceiling wireways from the
bulkhead entry to the other side of the room because the sub-
contractor didn't do it right (suprise, suprise). Granted, my
head was 1 foot away from high power (one was 20,000W)
transmission lines of different frequencies, but the effects
were completely real. I was only in there 20 minutes before I
started feeling nausea and dizzy. So bad I had to leave. At
first, I thought it was something I ate, it went away after I
left the building, but when I went back, and 20 minutes later, I
was feeling it again.

From: John Navas on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 08:33:08 -0500, DanS
<t.h.i.s.n.t.h.a.t(a)r.o.a.d.r.u.n.n.e.r.c.o.m> wrote in
<Xns9D866149444F5thisnthatroadrunnern(a)216.196.97.131>:

>Jeff Liebermann <jeffl(a)cruzio.com> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 25 May 2010 21:38:16 -0700 (PDT),
>> "takveen(a)gmail.com" <takveen(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.progneer.com/wp/information_more_public.aspx?sear
>>>ch_fd0=72216
>>>
>>>5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea & Dizziness - To You Too?
>>
>> The same rubbish was posted to sci.electronics.repair and
>> precipitated the usual endless discussion on cell phone
>> exposure. T'is trolling methinks.
>
>Maybe trolling, but I have experience RF induced nausea and
>dizziness.

The cause was almost certainly something else.

>......it wasn't from low-power WiFi stuff though, I was in a
>tower building that had a lot of different comm equipment in it.
>
>I was re-running our coax along the ceiling wireways from the
>bulkhead entry to the other side of the room because the sub-
>contractor didn't do it right (suprise, suprise). Granted, my
>head was 1 foot away from high power (one was 20,000W)
>transmission lines of different frequencies, but the effects
>were completely real. I was only in there 20 minutes before I
>started feeling nausea and dizzy. So bad I had to leave. At
>first, I thought it was something I ate, it went away after I
>left the building, but when I went back, and 20 minutes later, I
>was feeling it again.

That doesn't prove cause and effect.

--
Best regards, FAQ for Wireless Internet: <http://wireless.navas.us>