First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Individuals/Organisation Required for Business Partnership
Techen Ind. Co. Ltd.and is a New and Smale Scale Company With Intent in Business Partnership for our North American office We Seek Individuals/Organisation to Offer Offshore Logistics/Financial Accounting North American Agent will Receive and Process funds on our Behalf Through T/T Wire,Swift Bank Transfers,Int... 5 Jul 2010 14:25
Could a Lenny upgrade break GnuCash 2.2.6-2?
USB peripherals are plugged in across time: how are /dev/ttyUSBx assignations done?
On Sunday 04 July 2010 13:06:51 Merciadri Luca wrote: Hi, Let's say that you progressively plug in USB peripherals in(to) USB ports of one computer running Debian. How are the /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyUSB1, etc., assignations achieved? Is /dev/ttyUSB0 the first plugged device, or is it one in a specific ... 9 Jul 2010 16:05
Scim and iceweasel
I am currently running debian (amd64) testing with some packages from sid. It is stable for my work purposes. I frequently have to input indic characters and scim is my preferred input method. I have set the input method to scim using im-switch. I can only use it in gnome-terminal that too by right-click->Input ... 16 Jul 2010 02:20
USB peripherals are plugged in across time: how are /dev/ttyUSBx assignations done?
On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 14:06:51 +0200 Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri(a)student.ulg.ac.be> wrote: Hi, Let's say that you progressively plug in USB peripherals in(to) USB ports of one computer running Debian. How are the /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyUSB1, etc., assignations achieved? Is /dev/ttyUSB0 the first p... 5 Jul 2010 15:32
USB peripherals are plugged in across time: how are /dev/ttyUSBx assignations done?
Hi, Let's say that you progressively plug in USB peripherals in(to) USB ports of one computer running Debian. How are the /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyUSB1, etc., assignations achieved? Is /dev/ttyUSB0 the first plugged device, or is it one in a specific port? Thanks. -- Merciadri Luca See http://www.student.monte... 5 Jul 2010 13:18
boot raid1
I have two disks. Debian Lenny/SRAID1 Do i have to make a separate /boot on each disk[how?], and then create SRAID1 on a remaining partition? or put the /boot on the RAID1? -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST(a)lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster(a)lists... 4 Jul 2010 18:49
how to set port speed for a GPRS connection
I have a GPRS connection In Nokia suite in Windows, it claims the speed is about 460kbps In pppconfig how to set port speed? Thanks in advance! (Because the connection is slow, I may not be able to reply to your help.) -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST(a)lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsu... 5 Jul 2010 13:18
Network crashes under heavy load
For some reason my server stops responding to network traffic (shares go offline, no response to SSH or ping, etc) after heavy load - transferring large amounts of data via Samba or running several iperf benchmarks causes it, however the system still responds to the power button so shuts down when it's pressed. I'm... 8 Jul 2010 19:13
google chrome mailto: in lxde
Using squeeze with the lxde desktop. I installed google chrome and when I click on a link with a mailto:, chrome opens up another browser window and waits. I noticed that under gnome it works fine - calls up evolution like it should. Is there a setting or something in lxde that would fix this? thanks, ... 5 Jul 2010 00:14