From: John Navas on
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:47:28 +0100, in <huu7cu$lji$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>,
alexd <troffasky(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/06/10 17:26, John Navas wrote:
>
>> I've been unable to get it set up to work with anything more secure than
>> WEP, which I personally consider useless.
>
>Was it really necessary to post that twice?

Was it really necessary to ask that question, which has nothing to do
with the topic at hand?

--
Best regards,
John

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level
and then beat you with experience." -Dr. Alan Zimmerman
From: Peter Pan on
"jeepers" <jeepers(a)creepers.com> wrote in message
> Is there a 3rd party software to configure a standard home router to act
> as a Wireless Access Point for two different networks and two different
> SSIDs?

just out of curiosity, i got two home routers on sale (under $50 each), set
em up diferent (different ssid's channels and subnets, and change the
starting ip address), and plug one into another (wan on the second to lan on
the first)... wala, two unique ssid's, two different subnets and channels,
and i have a backup if one dies