From: "dgmacmi >" on
Have you checked the manufacturer web site for your two XP scanners for
availability of Windows 7 x64 drivers?

Don

From: Ilya Zeldes on
Yes, both are not supported :-((

Ilya

From: Ilya Zeldes on
Hi, R.C.,
since both my scanners are not supported (I've already checked on their
sites), I didn't mention them in the original post. But, as I've learned
from a previous occasion, you have power to make me think and change my
mind...
One is a Canon CanoScan FB 620P Parallel Flatbed Scanner. Another, a
Visioneer OneTouch 7100 USB Flatbed Scanner.
Any suggestions on how to get them work with Win 7?

Regards,

Ilya

From: Bobby Johnson on
Depending on your overall requirements you might consider VueScan from
Hamrick, http://www.hamrick.com/

Check to see if your scanner is supported. The software works well in
Win 7 x64 with my Epson Perfection 2580 for which Epson has never
published any 64-bit driver/software.

From: Ilya Zeldes on
Thanks, Bobby,
I tried to install VueScan, but, unfortunately, could not get it going.
Apparently, I need WIA driver, but could not find one... Contacted Ed for
solution...
Thanks again,
Ilya