First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
2010 world cup France jerseys,paypal payment and free shipping
2010 world cup Brazil jerseys,paypal payment and free shipping http://picasaweb.google.ca/113858744773724803250/ 2010 world cup England jerseys,paypal payment and free shipping 2010 world cup France jerseys,paypal payment and free shipping http://picasaweb.google.ca/113858744773724803250/ 2010 world cu... 12 Jun 2010 10:25
Make IBM Lotus the Foundation of Your Business IT
Make IBM Lotus the Foundation of Your Business IT Lotus Foundation is what small business has been waiting for a quick, easy, and budget friendly way to get the IT services they need. That is why Wirehead Technology is joined with IBM to add Lotus Foundation to our MERP line of products to help you the small bus... 11 Jun 2010 13:39
Introducing Poken Take your Social Network Offline
Introducing Poken! Take your social networking offline and into the real world with Poken! Poken is your 'social business card.' It's an easy way to share your contact details and online social networks in the real world. Just hold two Poken palms together…high4! (Poken only have four fingers) And now you're conne... 10 Jun 2010 12:13
NEWS: Smokescreen brings Flash to the iPhone
Slow is better than nothing A new software bundle called Smokescreen promises to bring Flash animations and interactivity to the iPad and iPhone by converting them into JavaScript on the fly. Smokescreen is entirely written in JavaScript, and once running it downloads the Flash SWF file, deco... 10 Jun 2010 12:13
NEWS: Apple is fated to go the way of Sun Microsystems
"We're moving to a tech world with Apple on one side and virtually everyone else on the other. Linux needs to more effectively compete with Steve Jobs and the magic of Apple. It's important that open-source products add more value for users than simply being free." Zemlin belives Apple is fated... 10 Jun 2010 09:58
NEWS: Apple iPad users' e-mail addresses harvested by hackers
The US telephone company AT&T has blocked access to a website feature that revealed details of at least 114,000 iPad users' e-mail addresses. Contact details for a range of high-profile figures, including White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel are believed to be among those disclosed. Ha... 10 Jun 2010 09:58
NEWS: Google accused of criminal intent over StreetView data
Google is "almost certain" to face prosecution for collecting data from unsecured wi-fi networks, according to Privacy International (PI). The search giant has been under scrutiny for collecting wi-fi data as part of its StreetView project. Google has released an independent audit of the rogue code, which it ... 12 Jun 2010 13:44
Market Your Business to the World in Under 5 Minutes
Market Your Business to the World in less than 5 minutes Effortless marketing and endless opportunities that’s what you get with 2goMedia. Our advanced, integrated platforms give you immediate attention from active customers, and we do it by tapping into today’s most dynamic marketing avenues: texting, social netwo... 9 Jun 2010 19:47
Satellite Internet - Only 1 User Allowed?
I posted this in another group but got no replies, going to give it a shot here. "I have some friends who live out in the country, in the same valley all within about 1km of each other. One of them managed to get Telefonica (Spain) to install one of their Satellite Internet systems (its a Hughes Satellite Modem/... 9 Jun 2010 06:24
WNR3500L with DD-WRT
I have just been reading the review on smallnetbuilder.com <http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-reviews/31164-lots-more-features-lots-less-performance-netgear-wnr3500l-with-dd-wrt-reviewed> It was interesting to see how badly the routing performance was hit using DD-WRT. I was also interested in the wi... 10 Jun 2010 15:39