From: cosme on
asignar hora a PC
Hola como crear un script para poner en netlogon de samba para que las
estaciones Windows cojan la hora del server en windows ser�a por jemplo
netime.bat

@echo off
net time \\debian-pdc /set /yes

al traducirlo a Debian ser�a un netime.sh

y como quedar�a dentro????

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:22:53 -0400 (EDT), cosme wrote:

> asignar hora a PC
> Hola como crear un script para poner en netlogon de samba para que las
> estaciones Windows cojan la hora del server en windows sería por jemplo
> netime.bat
>
> @echo off
> net time \\debian-pdc /set /yes
>
> al traducirlo a Debian sería un netime.sh
>
> y como quedaría dentro????

Solo en ingles, por favor, o mailto:debian-user-spanish(a)lists.debian.org

--
.''`. Stephen Powell
: :' :

2010/4/27 Stephen Powell <zlinuxman(a)wowway.com>

> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:22:53 -0400 (EDT), cosme wrote:
> >
> > asignar hora a PC
> > Hola como crear un script para poner en netlogon de samba para que las
> > estaciones Windows cojan la hora del server en windows sería por jemplo
> > netime.bat
> >
> > @echo off
> > net time \\debian-pdc /set /yes
> >
> > al traducirlo a Debian sería un netime.sh
> >
> > y como quedaría dentro????
>
> Solo en ingles, por favor, o mailto:debian-user-spanish(a)lists.debian.org
>
> --
> .''`. Stephen Powell
> : :' :
> `. `'`
> `-

> listmaster(a)lists.debian.org
> Archive:
> http://lists.debian.org/82853430.29593.1272394679432.JavaMail.root(a)md01.wow.synacor.com
>
> I have to say I kinda like trying to guess the meaning of the post based
solely on the command lines
From: Camaleón on
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:57:59 -0400, Stephen Powell wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:22:53 -0400 (EDT), cosme wrote:

(...)

>> y como quedaría dentro????
>
> Solo en ingles, por favor, o mailto:debian-user-spanish(a)lists.debian.org

After some attemps to try to contact the user (he also writes into the
Spanish list), I reached the following conclusions:

1/ The user does not receive many of the e-mails coming from the list.

2/ He cannot receive e-mails from the outside (maybe is behind a proxy or
firewall or any kind of filter system that rejects external e-mails).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:16:20 -0400 (EDT), Camaleón wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:57:59 -0400, Stephen Powell wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:22:53 -0400 (EDT), cosme wrote:
>>> y como quedaría dentro????
>>
>> Solo en ingles, por favor, o mailto:debian-user-spanish(a)lists.debian.org
>
> After some attemps to try to contact the user (he also writes into the
> Spanish list), I reached the following conclusions:
>
> 1/ The user does not receive many of the e-mails coming from the list.
>
> 2/ He cannot receive e-mails from the outside (maybe is behind a proxy or
> firewall or any kind of filter system that rejects external e-mails).

That is indeed strange. I have never heard of an e-mail system that allows
e-mails out but not in. (Except for spam setups, of course!) He must have
*some* way of receiving replies, such as viewing the mailing list archives
via a browser. Otherwise, why would he ask a question to which he knows that
he cannot receive replies? And if memory serves me correctly, this user
has been repeatedly told that debian-user is for English only. I must
therefore conclude that he is either (a) stupid, (b) careless, or (c) obnoxious.
And none of those alternatives speak well of him or motivate people to
help him.

--
.''`. Stephen Powell
: :' :

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Where does update-initramfs get info?
Next: URL