First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
how do i select the points on the x axis
i have two sets of data on the left column represents time, hours. i want the numbers on the right to be appear on the graph at the appropriate hour. so 9.0 should appear at the 43rd hour on the chart, 4.8 should appear at the 52nd hour on the chart, the hours being spread by ones on the x axis. 43 9.0 ... 25 Mar 2010 09:09
How do I set up a GANTT chart for a research proposal
Don't Know what to put in a GANTT chart for a research proposal, how to actually lay it out, my subject is nursing research.. do include costs of researcher etc ... 25 Mar 2010 15:02
How to convert MKV to AVI, MOV, FLV, PS3 and MP4 on MAC with iFunia MKV converter
MKV (Matroska Video) is a popular format for online video distribution (particularly through BitTorrent networks and all). Nowadays people can easily download various sorts of MKV files online free of charge. However, all of the MKV videos can't be directly played in many system built-in players, and need to be conver... 25 Mar 2010 01:02
time scale proportional using a column chart - not just for sc
I agree with you but for some reason they want to visually show the BAr for each value with the x being time (not category) - seems like you should be able to do this????? - is there really no way ? Thanks, barb "David Biddulph" wrote: You are missing the fact that the X axis on a column chart is a list... 25 Mar 2010 15:02
How do I set up a 3 on 3 basketball tournament bracket with 64 tea
Please help...I can't figure this out. Thanks ... 24 Mar 2010 23:54
time scale proportional using a column chart - not just for scatte
I have had 2 requests in the past two weeks from quality dept. on how to chart data with the x axis time in Hrs and the Y being some measurement result(ie. roll hardness, #particles) I know we can do this with the XY- Scatter chart but both groups want to use the Column chart - The X-axis just looks at the HRS ... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
Time-value axis labels
I am using a time-value x-axis. My minimum point is 10/31/08 and my maximum is 10/31/11. I have the base unit as days and the major unit interval set as months. In Excel 2003, this gave me axis labels of 10/31, 11/30, 12/31 etc. In 2007 it gives me 10/31, 12/1, 1/1 etc. - I cannot figure out how to make it ... 24 Mar 2010 17:03
Copying Excel 2007 Charts as picture into Word
Having a heck of a time trying to automate a process where we copy Excel 2007 charts and paste to a Word document as pictures. The code works and copies all of the relevant ranges from Excel. But when pasting to Word the chart disappears? Not a problem when the desired exhibit being pasted is all text from Exce... 24 Mar 2010 15:52
Charts created 2003 Appear black when received in excel 2007
Charts created in Excel 2003 spreadsheets when sent to people using Excel 2007 via Outlook appear as black blocks. Is the problem at my end or their end? Does anybody know how to overcome the problem? Interestingly if I copy the Excel 2003 files on to a memory stick and open them on a computer using Excel 2007... 24 Mar 2010 05:30
Duplicate a chart with relative formulas
If I have several sheets, each with data for a particular year, how can I copy a chart from 1 year to all the others, making sure the data references are to the respective year? ... 24 Mar 2010 13:32