First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Can not get Excel macros to format/save charts--help??? :(((((
Help??:((( I've spent the last 5 days searching on this forum for problems similar to what I have but no luck! I am trying to use Excel macro to create a simple bar chart and to format the chart type/etc...but the macro keeps erroring when I try to run it. The debug points to " ' Set ActiveChart = ActiveSh... 18 Mar 2010 17:48
Can not get Excel macros to save chart format -lost in space!
Help??? I've been searching this forum for 5 days trying to find a problem similar to what I am having without any luck. I have been trying to use Excel macro to record the creation, formating and saving of a simple bar chart against my Excel data range but the macros do not run for the chart. I am able to cre... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
Why do my pie charts have labels which say "add text"?
Using Excel 2007 and my template comes up with this add text label for multiple labels on the pie chart. Even when I save a new template it still happens. Why? ... 17 Mar 2010 17:26
x-axis scaling
I am trying to create a plot that uses x-axis values of time. Most data points are in one-hour increments, but a few are only minutes apart (e.g. - 1:00; 2:00; 3:00; 3:01; 4:00). The x-axis scaling assigns them all equal charting values (i.e. - they all reside an equal distance from one another). Is there an... 18 Mar 2010 09:21
I'm looking to great a multi month fundraiser temperature graph.
How do you setup a temperature graph in Excel ... 17 Mar 2010 12:31
How can I select pivot table row totals to fill color them
I have a pivot table with total rows. Other people in my team at work can hover over the left edge of one of the total rows and all total rows get selected so that a fill color can be applied. It does not work for me ... 17 Mar 2010 11:23
Pie Chart - Rotation
Hi Guys, I have a pie chart that I've changed the rotation to 250 degrees to better illustrate the what makes up the smaller slices. After I've saved the file and later reopened it defaults the pie chart back to the default rotation. This is in Excel 2003, I can't seem to lock in the new 250 deg rotation. C... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
Surface and Contour Charts in Microsoft Excel
Surface charts are the only useful and valid 3D chart types offered by Excel. They have three true dimensions in the data, and can illustrate it reasonable well. Surface charts are useful to show how a variable (Z) changes according to two other variables (X and Y). For example, a topographic map shows how altitude (Z)... 17 Mar 2010 02:32
Primary % secondard vertical axis don't line up
Hi I am using Excel 2007 to do a chart that has a company's revenue presented in columns on the primary vertical axis and the year over year change in revenue presented in lines on the secondary vertical axis. The problem I have is that in 1996, the company lost money and in 2008 it had a profit. I would ... 19 Mar 2010 12:02
Radar Chart 180°
Hey, I like to have a polar chart that display only 1/2 Circle (180° in place of 360°). Is ther a way (on Excel 2003) to obtain it without use a XY transformation ? Thanks ... 16 Mar 2010 07:58