First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Loss of referenced data (Titles) when upgrading from Excel 2000 to2007
I have many instances of the same type of issue, so will provide one example. A solution for one should fix all... I have a chart data sheet that 20+ charts reference every month. When creating the titles for the charts, it was necessary to refer to the month the chart represents. This information is located... 18 Feb 2010 15:08
Cluster Stacked Chart with Difference Embedded
I'm using Excel 2003. I know how to create a cluster stacked chart, but now I want to add a difference. A example of my data is below. JAN FEB Screen Enroll Screen Enroll Site 1 5 2 7 3 Site 2 6 1 ... 18 Feb 2010 17:23
Ran into the same issue
I had typed in the month-year for a report I was working on (ie. Jan-10) and found that on one sheet I was able to extend the "graph range" and on another one I wasn't able to. What I did was change the data type from what I would call static content in the cell to an actual formatted date value. So in your case if i... 18 Feb 2010 11:43
Bar Chart 2007 Excel
Here is my data: Issues Start End Duration Foundation Design 22-Dec-04 23-Aug-06 609 Stone Cladding 16-Nov-04 3-Jul-06 594 Security W & D 4-May-05 15-Dec-05 225 (The 4 columns are Issues, Start, End, Duration) I want a bar chart with issues on the left side & dates at the bottom. I would like the... 18 Feb 2010 12:51
PowerPointt 2007 OLE
In the past, I have created charts in Excel 2003 linked to PowerPoint 2003 and uploaded into SharePoint. Everything has worked fine. I am now using Office 2007. I am trying to do the exact same thing and I get the upper left quarter of the chart as my finished product. What is the problem? ... 18 Feb 2010 08:21
find&select button,help please?
Hi everybody, i'm using excel 2007,when i press the find&select button it dosen't sow me the cell i'm looking for,it has been disabled,although when i look the rows one by one i can find it,how can i able the find&select. i'd appreciate if u'd let me know,cuz i'm in trouble here ... 18 Feb 2010 07:14
Variance analysis
Is there any application or add-in to make a chart like this without having to do a lot of manipulating figures and chart? Opening value for instance 10 Growth coming from prices +3 Volume growth -1 New accounts +4 Closing value 16 This is normally shown in a bar graph like stairs - if you understand what I... 18 Feb 2010 12:51
Data validation - drop down list
When I use column of data as source for list of allowed values it does not give me unique values (like AutoFilter does for example). I get the same value as many times as it appers in list source. The other problem is that values in a list are not sorted as they are in AutoFilter. Looking at the questions i... 18 Feb 2010 06:09
Excel map available in office 2007?
I have some data for foreign countries that I want to display on a world map. There used to be a map feature in excel (don't remember which version). Is it still available? I have both office 2003 and 2007 but can't seem to find it. Help? If the map I want is not available, can I make my own map and name t... 17 Feb 2010 16:48
No updating of Excel chart
Hi. Is there any way to prevent excel from updating charts? I'm having some problems with one chart when I try to unhide or delete some rows that ARE NOT inside the series data, but the chart allways keep wrongly changing the data rows. When i try to unhide the rows, the series expands to the number os rows ... 17 Feb 2010 14:31