First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
extra info is showing up in my secondary x axis, I can't get rid o
Excel 2003: I have a chart with a secondary axis the x axis is July 2009 - Jan 2010 but on the x axes at the top of the chart it's showing up as March 2009 - January 2010 I have gone to the source, made sure it's linked to the source, re-picked the source. what have I done wrong? Where is it getting March fro... 1 Mar 2010 12:33
Name for chart template does not display under My Templates
I can create a custom Chart Template in Excel 2007. When I go to use the Chart Template, the Insert Chart dialog window shows all of my templates under My Templates, but it just shows a generic icon for each template without showing the name of the template under the icon. If I hover over each template the name... 1 Mar 2010 11:25
when inserting a chart excel is saying i cannot add any new fonts
When I attempt to insert a chart i am getting a message which says,"no new fonts may be added to this workbook". I am adding it to a billing process and I did the first 100 or so before it began this doing this, I am not adding any new fonts but I am getting this message, any suggestions on what is the cause so... 1 Mar 2010 09:11
Performing A break even analysis
I am trying to peform a break even and sensitivity analysis using an input area, data chart and a chart to present the information. I have fixed costs, variable costs (one in each that are combo boxes that I change) and a selling price that is variable. ANY guidance on doing this would be appreciated. Its for ... 27 Feb 2010 14:22
how do I create a transparent chart in Excel?
I have 2 graphs in excel (different data on different axis types) and want to put one over the other to find a good fit in the data. ... 1 Mar 2010 09:11
How do I partially fill a plot area with color?
I have charted two learning curves... the curves are basically parallel with one another... one is just slightly higher than/above the other. I want to fill the area below the lower of the two curve with one color; the area above the higher of the two curves with a second color; and leave the area between the ... 26 Feb 2010 13:06
how to create a stacked bar chart
Defect Code Part No. Defect Qty 206 A 2 221 B 1 221 C 1 221 D 1 I want to dreate a stacked bar graph to show that defct code had 3 defects total with part number B, C, D all contributing to the total,... 26 Feb 2010 13:06
Charting Beginning Revenue and Changes Over a 12 year period
Hi I would like to create a chart that shows revenue for 1996 and cumulative year over year changes in revenue that when added to 1996 (beginning balance) will equal 2008. Does a particular chart come to mind? Thanks in advance. Al Charbonneau ... 1 Mar 2010 09:11
Setting dataseries-colors with VBA in XL2007
Dear Group, I want to set the color of some dataseries in a chart in XL2007 via VBA. I don't want to simply set RGB-values, but a theme color. Why VBA? I am creating a tool that helps me to migrate old 2003 workbooks into new theme-color system. I am handling with about 1.000 series to be converted. Why t... 5 Mar 2010 15:06
Can you change a horizontal bar chart to start at the right
I want to change a horizontal bar graph to start on the right and go left instead of the traditional left to right. Can this be done? If so, how? ... 25 Feb 2010 23:50