From: BURT on
On Jul 20, 5:11 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 7:06 pm, artful <artful...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Hi Porat
>
> > > How do you build up a volume of nothingness from scratch?
>
> > > You start with nothing, then add nothing to it.
> > > Then you continue adding nothing as many times as you like.
> > > (You will like this easy arithmetic:  0 = 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0
> > > +  .... )
> > > How does this aggregate of nothingness come to have a finite volume?
>
> > > Doesn't this imply that any finite volume is something, rather than
> > > nothing?
>
> > > Of course you could start with a finite volume of something (=x),
> > > then you can add nothing to it as often as you like and it is
> > > unchanged.
> > > But it is still a finite volume of something, not of nothing.
> > > (x = x + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + ....)
>
> > Indeed .. what is it that makes empty space 3 dimensional (ignoring
> > time and relativity for the moment, and the weirdness of things like
> > string theory for the time being)?
>
> > Surely an absolute void has no dimensions .. it should be able to host
> > objects of any number of dimensions and objects should be able to move
> > in any of a possibly infinite number of dimensions.  But empty space,
> > it appears, has an exactly-three dimensional structure.  That implies
> > to me that it is not just absolutely nothing.
>
> > Of course, SR/GR says that the structure is actually what we describe
> > as 4 dimensional (3 spatial and 1 temporal - Minkowski) .. and the
> > same argument above applies .. if space were just absolute
> > nothingness .. how could it have such a structure?
>
> 'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html
>
> "the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
> with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
> disregarding the causes which condition its state."
>
> Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
> is aether (with mass).
>
> The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
> matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
> dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
> state is its displacement by matter.
>
> Evidence of dark matter displacement:
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Where does the ripple end? It doesn't.
> Where does dark matter end? It doesn't.
> Where is space a void? It isn't.
> Where is space void of dark matter? Only where there is matter.- Hide quoted text -

How can they seperate when they are gravitationally bound? Do they
have a repulsion force?
Still they would mix.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 20, 10:10 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 5:11 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Indeed .. what is it that makes empty space 3 dimensional (ignoring
> > > time and relativity for the moment, and the weirdness of things like
> > > string theory for the time being)?
>
> > > Surely an absolute void has no dimensions .. it should be able to host
> > > objects of any number of dimensions and objects should be able to move
> > > in any of a possibly infinite number of dimensions.  But empty space,
> > > it appears, has an exactly-three dimensional structure.  That implies
> > > to me that it is not just absolutely nothing.
>
> > > Of course, SR/GR says that the structure is actually what we describe
> > > as 4 dimensional (3 spatial and 1 temporal - Minkowski) .. and the
> > > same argument above applies .. if space were just absolute
> > > nothingness .. how could it have such a structure?
>
> > 'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html
>
> > "the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
> > with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
> > disregarding the causes which condition its state."
>
> > Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
> > is aether (with mass).
>
> > The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
> > matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
> > dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
> > state is its displacement by matter.
>
> > Evidence of dark matter displacement:
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > Where does the ripple end? It doesn't.
> > Where does dark matter end? It doesn't.
> > Where is space a void? It isn't.
> > Where is space void of dark matter? Only where there is matter.- Hide quoted text -

> How can they seperate when they are gravitationally bound? Do they
> have a repulsion force?
> Still they would mix.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

The analogy is a bowling ball in a tank of water. The bowling ball
displaces the water. When you take the bowling ball out of the tank of
water the water fills-in where the bowling ball was. The water applied
pressure towards the bowling ball.

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
From: BURT on
On Jul 20, 8:49 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 10:10 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > 'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html
>
> > > "the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
> > > with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ....
> > > disregarding the causes which condition its state."
>
> > > Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
> > > is aether (with mass).
>
> > > The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
> > > matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
> > > dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
> > > state is its displacement by matter.
>
> > > Evidence of dark matter displacement:
>
> > > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > > water."
>
> > > Where does the ripple end? It doesn't.
> > > Where does dark matter end? It doesn't.
> > > Where is space a void? It isn't.
> > > Where is space void of dark matter? Only where there is matter.- Hide quoted text -

> > How can they seperate when they are gravitationally bound? Do they
> > have a repulsion force?
> > Still they would mix.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> The analogy is a bowling ball in a tank of water. The bowling ball
> displaces the water. When you take the bowling ball out of the tank of
> water the water fills-in where the bowling ball was. The water applied
> pressure towards the bowling ball.
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.- Hide quoted text -

As I always like to ask: what is the definition of dark matter
composition?

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 21, 12:22 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 8:49 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > How can they seperate when they are gravitationally bound? Do they
> > > have a repulsion force?
> > > Still they would mix.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > The analogy is a bowling ball in a tank of water. The bowling ball
> > displaces the water. When you take the bowling ball out of the tank of
> > water the water fills-in where the bowling ball was. The water applied
> > pressure towards the bowling ball.
>
> > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
> > Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> > Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> > Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.- Hide quoted text -

> As I always like to ask: what is the definition  of dark matter
> composition?
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Dark matter is the base state of matter.
Dark matter is uncompressed matter.
Matter is compressed dark matter.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark
matter. As matter transitions to dark matter it expands in three
dimensions. The effect this transition has on the neighboring dark
matter and matter is energy.
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 21, 5:49 am, reated a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > > water."
>
> > > Where does the ripple end? It doesn't.
> > > Where does dark matter end? It doesn't.
> > > Where is space a void? It isn't.
> > > Where is space void of dark matter? Only where there is matter.- Hide quoted text -

> > How can they seperate when they are gravitationally bound? Do they
> > have a repulsion force?
> > Still they would mix.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> The analogy is a bowling ball in a tank of water. The bowling ball
> displaces the water. When you take the bowling ball out of the tank of
> water the water fills-in where the bowling ball was. The water applied
> pressure towards the bowling ball.
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

----------------'
in reality you dont have that 'TANK
OF WATER

there is not outer more massive than your 'water'' object

standing there at the periphery
and 'waiting' the water to come
and them push them back'!!

your model and metaphor
is completely in your imagination alone
the real model is completely different !!!
Y.Porat

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Prev: I was wrong
Next: Prog to transform world lines?