From: mpc755 on
On Jul 19, 5:34 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>  it is a brand new insight  1
> even if  very simple but
> not trivial !!
> in order to undertsnd it
> you must 'zoon' inner and inner
> to   the structure of matter !!
>
> you   can  say for instance that
> ok i  understand that
> a cannon bullet does not care much
> if there is air in space or not
> becuase it has little effect on it
> but now
> lets zoon a step inner:
> you can say
> of k there is aire in space
> but its movement is not affected by say
> the EM waves
> do does   it mean that if there is EM waves
> space does not have completely empty parts in it ??
> so   letes zoom even inner
>
> we now that em waves move
> now MPC will come and say
> it can move because darkmstetr there
> or his Aether rgwee is very diluted
> and has very stiny mass
> but in  spight of it s[ace is not empty-
> it has dark matetr
> ok fine
> let s   now zoom in even further
> one can say
> dark matter can move because ???
> becaus of  what
> if dark matetr was finning co,pletely
> all   space withno empty space of it
> at all??
> how can it move if there is darm matter all around it ??
> will  it penetrate to another dark matter ??
> if your neighbor dark matter is pushed
> by you
> were should it move to ??
> th eneinour of your neighbor
> i s srtong and massive  and mighty as you youself
> why  AND HOW ?
> should  it give up  its place  ??
> even if it 'would like to  give up its palce
> no other dark matter  all around it
> is able  enabled to'gine uo its palce !!
>
> so  you see that no matter how deep you zoo  into matter
> each level of matter density of mas size
> has its limits of 'giving up its palce
> UNLESS??
>
> UNLESS WHAT ???!!
> unless a very simple rock solid  conclusion  !!
> can you guess what is that
> mathematical like prove   ??!!
> BTW
> i agree with you taht empty space
> has volume!!
> iow
> can  host mass!!
> yet you say it is a nice beginning??
>
> i say
> it is a nice      ??----- FULL STOP !!!
>
> (or else there is no motion  in  our universe  ))
> 9because if the most primitive satte
> ot [hysical entity
> has no empty space to move
> it wil not let the  secondary over primitive
> entity to  move
>  ETC ETC ETC !!!
>
>  ATB
> may be someone could phrase it better than my poor explanation
> ability
> yet as far as i know it is the original !!

Explain the ripple if space is a void.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple is a gravity wave.
The ripple is displaced dark matter.

Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 19, 3:35 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > may be someone could phrase it better than my poor explanation ability
> > yet as far as i know it is the original !!
>
> Over the last six months you have implied "no physics without length",
> also: "no physics without time".
> That followed from you diasagreeing with quantum theory assumptions of
> instantaneous emmission and the existence of point particles.
>
> Next you explicitly say: "no physics without mass".
>
> That covers all three dimensions of a dimensional analysis: M, L and
> T. (By the way, I did not agree with your dimensional analysis
> comments as you thought they required specific units.)
>
> You have also explicitly said about six months ago something like: no
> physics without movement.
>
> Now you are saying: "no physics without empty space" and you claim it
> as your original idea.
>
> So for "physics" you imply that M, L, T, void and movement are

----------------
very simple
al what i said is valid ---

THE MOMENT YOU ENTER MASS
TO SPACE !!
hope you got it at last !!!

the MAIN novelty for many people is my

NO MASS (THE ONLY ONE----
NO REAL PHYSICS !!!

the rest is more or less obvious to anyone !!

ATB
Y.Porat
-------------------
From: mpc755 on

From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 19, 6:36 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > That covers all three dimensions of a dimensional analysis: M, L and
> > T. (By the way, I did not agree with your dimensional analysis
> > comments as you thought they required specific units.)
>
> > You have also explicitly said about six months ago something like: no
> > physics without movement.
>
> > Now you are saying: "no physics without empty space" and you claim it
> > as your original idea.
>
> > So for "physics" you imply that M, L, T, void and movement are
> > needed?  Have I left anything out?
>
> ----------------
> very simple
> al what i said is valid ---
>
> THE   MOMENT YOU ENTER MASS
> TO SPACE !!
> hope you got it at last !!!
>
> the MAIN  novelty for many people is my
>
> NO MASS (THE  ONLY ONE----
> NO  REAL PHYSICS !!!
>
> the rest is more or less obvious to anyone !!

and in addition Ben
i though t that no need to say or explain
that in order of having physics
we have to add mass
WHILE MASS FILLS
***ONLY A PART OF SPACE**
AGAIN
MASS MUST FILL *ONLY A PART OF THAT EMPTY SPACE
IN ORDER OG MAKING PHYSICS

BUT IN THAT CASE
THE PROPERTIES THERE- AR NOT OF THAT EMPTY SPACE -
BUT THE PROPERTIES OF THE MASS IN IT !!!
(empty space has no properties
except hosting mass!)
yet the physical properties you find there
are the propeties mass
MASS IN THE EMPTY SPACE AROUND IT
IN ORDER TO LET LT MOVE !!
empty space around mass
is needed to enable the mass move!!

can you phrase it more clearly ???--
then welcome --do it better .....

now the important useful punch line is that:

EMPTY SPACE HAS NO CURVATURE
AND NO SHCMERVATURE!!!

the curved movement of mass in space --

- IS A PROPERTY OF MASS
NOT OF SPACE !!!

TIA
Y.Porat
--------------------------------

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 19, 7:59 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 6:36 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Over the last six months you have implied "no physics without length",
> > > also: "no physics without time".
> > > That followed from you diasagreeing with quantum theory assumptions of
> > > instantaneous emmission and the existence of point particles.
>
> > > Next you explicitly say: "no physics without mass".
>
> > > That covers all three dimensions of a dimensional analysis: M, L and
> > > T. (By the way, I did not agree with your dimensional analysis
> > > comments as you thought they required specific units.)
>
> > > You have also explicitly said about six months ago something like: no
> > > physics without movement.
>
> > > Now you are saying: "no physics without empty space" and you claim it
> > > as your original idea.
>
> > > So for "physics" you imply that M, L, T, void and movement are
> > > needed?  Have I left anything out?
>
> > ----------------
> > very simple
> > al what i said is valid ---
>
> > THE   MOMENT YOU ENTER MASS
> > TO SPACE !!
> > hope you got it at last !!!
>
> > the MAIN  novelty for many people is my
>
> > NO MASS (THE  ONLY ONE----
> > NO  REAL PHYSICS !!!
>
> > the rest is more or less obvious to anyone !!
>
> > ATB
> > Y.Porat
> > -------------------
>
> and in addition Ben
> i though t that no need to say or explain
> that in order of having physics
> we have to add mass
> WHILE MASS FILLS
> ***ONLY A PART OF SPACE**
> AGAIN
> MASS MUST FILL *ONLY A PART OF THAT EMPTY SPACE
> IN ORDER OG MAKING PHYSICS
>
> BUT IN THAT CASE
> THE PROPERTIES THERE- AR NOT OF THAT EMPTY SPACE -
> BUT THE PROPERTIES  OF THE MASS IN IT !!!
> (empty space has no properties
> except hosting mass!)
> yet the physical properties you find there
> are the propeties mass
> MASS IN THE EMPTY SPACE AROUND IT
> IN ORDER TO LET LT MOVE !!
> empty space around mass
> is needed to enable the mass move!!
>
> can you phrase it more clearly ???--
> then welcome   --do it  better .....
>
> now the important  useful punch line is that:
>
> EMPTY SPACE HAS NO   CURVATURE
> AND NO SHCMERVATURE!!!
>
>  the curved movement of mass in space  --
>
> -  IS A PROPERTY OF MASS
> NOT OF SPACE !!!
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> --------------------------------

If space is a void then what ripples?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple is a gravity wave.
The ripple is displaced dark matter.

Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Prev: I was wrong
Next: Prog to transform world lines?