From: mpc755 on
On Jul 18, 12:41 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 17, 8:37 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gm > > > chop) and there is no
> interference.

> > > -------------
> > > OK lets suppose that   there
>
> > > 1 is dark matter
> > > 2   and matter
> > > my question  is:
>
> > > is there
> > > *completely    empty space*
> > > IN ADDITION TO THOSE TWO  ??
>
> > There is no such thing as a void in three dimensional space.
> > Space consists of matter and dark matter.
> > Matter is compressed dark matter and dark matter is uncompressed
> > matter.
> > Dark matter can be compressed and it can be displaced.
> > ------------------------
>
> now i start    loosing my patience with you !!!
>
> WHAT DOES IT MEAN    (mr   TURKEY...)
> THAT SOMETHING (even  matter ) CAN BE COMPRESSED ??
> ---------------------------

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/compressed

"com·pressed (km-prst) adj.
1. Pressed together or into less volume or space."

> -----------------------------
>
> > Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
>
> so it moves!!

Dark matter is displaced by matter.

> HOW CAN SOMETHING MOVE IF NOT TO AN EMPTY SPACE ??
> and in orded to move to another plcace that
> (say
> is occupied by another entity)
>
> what happen to that other entity??

The other 'entity' is displaced.

> (just a hint for Turkeys that manipulate words instead of thinking
> physics !!
> the empty space must  not be a big one----
>  for small entities
> it can be a small empty space for small entities !!
> even a tiny microcosmically tiny
> empty space for    microcosm entities  )
>
> if all our univese was full with matter
> again full 100 percent ful
> (do you  really understnd what does it mean to be 100 persent
> full of matter ???

It is more correct to say 100% of space has mass.

> do you understand something abot the structure of matter ??))
>  it ould be one big
> block of matter that nothing   can move in it

Matter and dark matter are different states of the same material.

> even your fucken Aether must have some empty soace
> in order to move this way or another way
> if not
> what wil happen to your fucken Aether ??
> if it starts  to  move   ??/

Aether has mass. Aether is displaced by matter. Dark matter and aether
are different labels for the same material.

> one basic  Aether   entity will penetrate to another one ??!!
> did you hear about the quantum character of our world of matter ??
> can  one basic  mass penetrate to another basic  mass?
> (no   more collisions in our universe ??)

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else with the help of small floats, for instance we
can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters
in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking
the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics if, in fact, nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
is aether with mass.

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
state is its displacement by matter.

Evidence of dark matter displacement:

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 18, 1:00 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > particles and that of quasi-particles in super-conductivity BCS theory
> > makes us conjecture that the relativistic physical vacuum medium as
> > the ground state of the background field is a super fluid medium, and
> > the rest mass of a relativistic particle is like the energy gap of a
> > quasi-particle. This conjecture is strongly supported by the results
> > of our following investigation: a particle moving through the vacuum
> > medium at a speed less than the speed of light in vacuum, though
> > interacting with the vacuum medium, never feels friction force and
> > thus undergoes a frictionless and inertial motion."
>
> > A particle in the super fluid medium displaces the super fluid medium,
> > whether the particle is at rest with respect to the super fluid
> > medium, or not. A moving particle creates a displacement wave in the
> > super fluid medium.
>
> > A particle in dark matter displaces the dark matter, whether the
> > particle is at rest with respect to the dark matter, or not. The
> > particle could be an individual nucleus. A moving particle creates a
> > displacement wave in the dark matter.
>
> > Dark matter is displaced by an individual nucleus. When discussing
> > gravity as the pressure associated with the dark matter displaced by
> > matter, what is being discussed is the dark matter being displaced by
> > each and every nucleus which is the matter which is the object.
>
> > 'Interpretation of quantum mechanics
> > by the double solution theory
> > Louis de BROGLIE'http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf
>
> > "I called this relation, which determines the particle's motion in the
> > wave, "the guidance formula". It may easily be generalized to the case
> > of an external field acting on the particle."
>
> > "This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present
> > theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave
> > where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite
> > natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always
> > be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is
> > located."
>
> > de Broglie's definition of wave-particle duality is of a physical wave
> > and a physical particle. The particle occupies a very small region of
> > the wave.
>
> > In Dark Matter Displacement, the external field is the dark matter. In
> > a double slit experiment the particle occupies a very small region of
> > the wave and enters and exits a single slit. The wave enters and exits
> > the available slits. The dark matter displacement wave creates
> > interference upon exiting the slits which alters the direction the
> > particle travels. Detecting the particle causes decoherence of the
> > associated dark matter displacement wave (i.e. turns the wave into
> > chop) and there is no interference.
>
> > Gravity is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter.- Hide quoted text -

> Gravity flow is its space push to matter from its aether center.

What you mistake for a 'flow' is the pressure exerted by the displaced
dark matter towards the matter.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

Evidence of dark matter displacement:

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
back out."

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.

The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
two boats. The two boat collision creates a ripple in the water. The
ripple occurs because the boats displace water.

The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 18, 7:30 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> "the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
> with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
> disregarding the causes which condition its state."
>
> The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
> matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
> dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
> state is its displacement by matter.
>
> Evidence of dark matter displacement:
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the

----------------
you go on recycling your ball bogglings!!

i expalned to you that a sa of wahter
is not the picture of our univesr with it smatter
ower universt has nomaterial blocker of the
universla mass to prevent it frommoving outside
that job of preventing matter to move outside
is done by mass itself

aether no1 cannjot push aether no 2
unless aether 2 has another free volume to go
in
if you dont understansd that go dsicuss with someoine else not me !!!
no aether or mass can move
a Billlionth of a centimeter unles it ahs some free place to move to

it cam be compressed as well
but being compressed means
IT HAS SOME INNER FREE SPACE TO
***MOVE ***IN
as a crude example take a sponge

a sponge can contract
only because it has
FREE SPACE INSIDE ITSELF !!

water can raise up waives only if it has
FREE SPACE **ABOVE THE WATER LEVEL !!!
etc etc etc !!!

if you dont understand that go discuss with someone else
not with me
no Hokus Fokus of words salad will change it

(aether repalcing matetr
mattr replacimg Aether''
you can go on paling chess with yourself
but that is nonsens physics hand wavings
the only thing that i could agree with you if it was
no physical entity can move
unless it has a free volume top move in
even if it is your fucken ETHER

IT CANNOT REPLACE ANOTHER AETHER]

UNLESS THAT 'REPLACED AETHER HAS SOME FREE SPACE TO MOVE IN

IF IT WAS

Aether = Circlons then we haver a start

but that is a completely different Opera

for instance even the Circlon canot move
unless it has some free empty place
to move in !!
if you dont understand that
we have no common base to discuss !!
ATB
and Bye
Y.Porat
------------------------

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 18, 5:30 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> IF IT WAS
>
> Aether = Circlons then we haver a start
>
> but  that  is a completely different Opera
>
> for instance even  the  Circlon   canot move
> unless   it has some free empty  place
> to   move in !!
> if you dont understand that
> we have  no common base to discuss  !!
> ATB
> and Bye
> Y.Porat
> ------------------------

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the

Displaced dark matter is denser than dark matter at rest.
That does not require space to consist of areas which are a void.
Dark matter mass is greater where displaced than at rest.
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 18, 3:34 pm, mpc755 <mpc... > > the only thing that i could
agree with you if it was
> > no physical entity can   move
> > unless it has a free volume top move in
> > even if   it is your fucken ETHER
>
> > IT CANNOT REPLACE   ANOTHER AETHER]
>
> > UNLESS THAT 'REPLACED  AETHER HAS SOME FREE SPACE TO  MOVE IN
>
> > IF IT WAS
>
> > Aether = Circlons then we haver a start
>
> > but  that  is a completely different Opera
>
> > for instance even  the  Circlon   canot move
> > unless   it has some free empty  place
> > to   move in !!
> > if you dont understand that
> > we have  no common base to discuss  !!
> > ATB
> > and Bye
> > Y.Porat
> > ------------------------
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple is a gravity wave.
> The ripple is displaced dark matter.
> Displaced dark matter is denser than dark matter at rest.
> That does not require space to consist of areas which are a void.
> Dark matter mass is greater where displaced than at rest.

=============================================------------------
after you finished your parroting slogans
better start thinking!!
iow
before knowing to run
learn firt to crawl

i was asking you if there is complete empty space
and you dont answers reasonable

since you admitetd that dark matter or matter
**has mass*
you should know and understand a bsic rule in physics
that unfortunately is not thought at schools

a mass can not do any action if it cant move
even a billionth of a nanometer !!
if it has no possibility to move one billionth of a manometer -----
--IT CANNOT DO ANY ACTION!!

NO MOVEMENT - NO ACTION!!

AND ***NO EMPTY SPACE*** FOR IT
**EVEN A TINNY EMPTY SPACE**!! -
---IT CANNOT MOVE !!
got it??
if not go discuss with someone else
not with me

BYE
Y.Porat
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Prev: I was wrong
Next: Prog to transform world lines?