From: BURT on
Round time gravity is multiple round geometry. There is everything
beyond the one body system for time gravity geometry.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 16, 4:37 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 15, 11:45 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > you  have to undertsnad   that
> > completely empty space is **much  bigger in volume than
> > occupies space !!
> > and that empty space includes in it
> > NOTHING
> > no  porperties at all!!
>
> Sorry, Porat, but this last statement here is observationally wrong.
> You seem to want to insist that this MUST be true, by declaration or
> definition.
> As I told you, we do not get to make those kinds of declarations.

-------------------
you made a declaration that
'we do not make that kind of declarations (:-)
now tel me genius physicist

did you understand at last
waht even the psychopath Artful understood
that space is empty by definition
and if not bydefinition
i gave you a 'mathematical '
unequivocal prove that
THERE MUST BE CO,PLETLY EMPTY SPACE!
OR ELSE THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY MOTION IN OUR UNIVERSE !!

And indeed it is not written in you parrots books
but the new prove is a new prove
anyway
if space is completlt empty at least inplaces it is not occupied by
mass
than ??
WHAT MAKES THAT *EMPTY SPACE*
(THAT HAS NOTHING IN IT)
AS WELL NON OF ANY PHYSICAL TOOLS THAT YOU CAN PROVE

TO CURVE THE MOVEMENT OF MASS
IN ONE CASE
AND NOT CURVE IT IN ANOTHER CASE

WHICH ARE EXPERIMENTALLY OBSERVED !!!
2
how can you prove OR DETECT any property of space
WHILE THERE IS NO MASS IN IT ??!!!

TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------------------

From: artful on
On Jul 20, 7:32 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 4:37 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 15, 11:45 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > you  have to undertsnad   that
> > > completely empty space is **much  bigger in volume than
> > > occupies space !!
> > > and that empty space includes in it
> > > NOTHING
> > > no  porperties at all!!
>
> > Sorry, Porat, but this last statement here is observationally wrong.
> > You seem to want to insist that this MUST be true, by declaration or
> > definition.
> > As I told you, we do not get to make those kinds of declarations.
>
> -------------------
> you made a declaration that
> 'we do not make that kind of declarations   (:-)
> now tel   me genius physicist
>
> did you understand at last
> waht even the psychopath Artful understood
> that space is empty by definition

Devoid of matter .. not of properties.

> and if not bydefinition
> i gave you a 'mathematical  '
> unequivocal prove that
> THERE MUST BE CO,PLETLY EMPTY SPACE!
> OR ELSE THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY MOTION IN OUR UNIVERSE   !!

No .. you didn't. As usual you post gibberish, that is shown to be
nonsense sand claim it to be a proof.

> And   indeed it is not written in you parrots books
> but   the new prove is a new prove

There was no proof from you .. just some nonsense

> anyway
> if space is completlt empty

The parts between bits of matter are. But then .. what about
fields .. do they exist in empty space?

> at least inplaces it is not occupied by
> mass
> than ??
> WHAT MAKES THAT *EMPTY SPACE*
> (THAT HAS NOTHING IN IT)
> AS WELL NON  OF ANY PHYSICAL   TOOLS  THAT YOU CAN PROVE
>
> TO CURVE THE  MOVEMENT OF MASS
> IN ONE CASE
> AND NOT CURVE IT IN ANOTHER CASE

Just because space is curved, that does not mean movement must be
curved. Eg, imaging a curved pipe, roll a ball down it, the ball can
travel in a straight line. Also what we may measure as straight with
our tools may not be perfectly straight (eg there would be some small
deviation caused by other planets and stars in the universe etc)

> WHICH   ARE EXPERIMENTALLY OBSERVED  !!!

What experiment?

> 2
> how can you prove OR DETECT  any property of space
> WHILE THERE IS NO MASS IN  IT ??!!!

You can detect the properties of space BETWEEN matter
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 20, 5:32 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 4:37 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 15, 11:45 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > you  have to undertsnad   that
> > > completely empty space is **much  bigger in volume than
> > > occupies space !!
> > > and that empty space includes in it
> > > NOTHING
> > > no  porperties at all!!
>
> > Sorry, Porat, but this last statement here is observationally wrong.
> > You seem to want to insist that this MUST be true, by declaration or
> > definition.
> > As I told you, we do not get to make those kinds of declarations.
>
> -------------------
> you made a declaration that
> 'we do not make that kind of declarations   (:-)
> now tel   me genius physicist
>
> did you understand at last
> waht even the psychopath Artful understood
> that space is empty by definition
> and if not bydefinition
> i gave you a 'mathematical  '
> unequivocal prove that
> THERE MUST BE CO,PLETLY EMPTY SPACE!
> OR ELSE THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY MOTION IN OUR UNIVERSE   !!
>
> And   indeed it is not written in you parrots books
> but   the new prove is a new prove
> anyway
> if space is completlt empty at least inplaces it is not occupied by
> mass
> than ??
> WHAT MAKES THAT *EMPTY SPACE*
> (THAT HAS NOTHING IN IT)
> AS WELL NON  OF ANY PHYSICAL   TOOLS  THAT YOU CAN PROVE
>
> TO CURVE THE  MOVEMENT OF MASS
> IN ONE CASE
> AND NOT CURVE IT IN ANOTHER CASE
>
> WHICH   ARE EXPERIMENTALLY OBSERVED  !!!
> 2
> how can you prove OR DETECT  any property of space
> WHILE THERE IS NO MASS IN  IT ??!!!
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> -------------------------------

If space is a void then what ripples?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple is a gravity wave.
The ripple is displaced dark matter.

Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 20, 8:26 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 5:32 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Sorry, Porat, but this last statement here is observationally wrong.
> > > You seem to want to insist that this MUST be true, by declaration or
> > > definition.
> > > As I told you, we do not get to make those kinds of declarations.
>
> > -------------------
> > you made a declaration that
> > 'we do not make that kind of declarations   (:-)
> > now tel   me genius physicist
>
> > did you understand at last
> > waht even the psychopath Artful understood
> > that space is empty by definition
> > and if not bydefinition
> > i gave you a 'mathematical  '
> > unequivocal prove that
> > THERE MUST BE CO,PLETLY EMPTY SPACE!
> > OR ELSE THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY MOTION IN OUR UNIVERSE   !!
>
> > And   indeed it is not written in you parrots books
> > but   the new prove is a new prove
> > anyway
> > if space is completlt empty at least inplaces it is not occupied by
> > mass
> > than ??
> > WHAT MAKES THAT *EMPTY SPACE*
> > (THAT HAS NOTHING IN IT)
> > AS WELL NON  OF ANY PHYSICAL   TOOLS  THAT YOU CAN PROVE
>
> > TO CURVE THE  MOVEMENT OF MASS
> > IN ONE CASE
> > AND NOT CURVE IT IN ANOTHER CASE
>
> > WHICH   ARE EXPERIMENTALLY OBSERVED  !!!
> > 2
> > how can you prove OR DETECT  any property of space
> > WHILE THERE IS NO MASS IN  IT ??!!!
>
> > TIA
> > Y.Porat
> > -------------------------------
>
> If space is a void then what ripples?
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple is a gravity wave.
> The ripple is displaced dark matter.
>
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

If space is a void then what ripples and where does the ripple end?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple requires a medium. The medium requires material. The
material requires mass.

The ripples does not end. Three dimensional space has mass.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Prev: I was wrong
Next: Prog to transform world lines?