From: ben6993 on
On Jul 17, 2:52 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 8:03 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 16, 6:43 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_z> wrote:
>
> > > "ben6993" <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Hi Porat.  To know that a given volume was completely empty would
> > > imply that you knew everything that could possibly be in it, and that
> > > you have excluded all possibilities. That would imply that you had an
> > > infinite knowledge of all that could be 'not nothing'. Exotic
> > > particles, dark matter, dark energy, if they exist, and other things
> > > not yet suspected.  How would you know that a volume that appears to
> > > you to look empty actually has nothing in it?
> > > ========================================
> > > That's easy, he could examine the space between your ears.
>
> > He could look for what's left of your posts when the malice and curses
> > are removed.
>
> --------------------
> HI again Ben!
> can you understand why i said that
> the  fact that there is movement ---
>
> is a prove that
>
> there   is complete empty space   ??
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat

You called it empty space.
Are you requiring the empty space to have a volume?
Doesn't a volume have dimensions L^3?
Does L^3 imply 'physics' to you?
Does the empty space have mass?
Aren't you unintentionally implying that empty space contradicts your
motto that there is "no physics without mass"?

From: BURT on
On Jul 17, 5:26 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 17, 4:19 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Actually, There can be no space nor any part of space without mass.
>
> > -------------------
> > wrong!!
> > it is against the fact that there is movement!!
> > (movement of any  sort of a physical entity !!)
> > think deeper  !!!.....
>
> > TIA
> > Y.Porat
> > ------------------------
>
> 'Waves'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave
>
> "Waves travel and transfer energy from one point to another, often
> with no permanent displacement of the particles of the medium—that is,
> with little or no associated mass transport. They consist instead of
> oscillations  or vibrations around almost fixed locations. Imagine a
> cork on rippling water, it would bob up and down staying in about the
> same place while the wave itself moves outward. When we say that a
> wave carries energy but not mass, we are referring to the fact that
> even as a wave travels outward from the center (carrying energy of
> motion), the medium itself does not flow with it.
>
> There are also waves capable of travelling through a vacuum, e.g.
> electromagnetic radiation (including visible light, ultraviolet
> radiation, infrared radiation, gamma rays, X-rays, and radio waves).
> They consist of period oscillations in electrical and magnetic
> properties that grow, reach a peak, and diminish to zero in a periodic
> fashion.
>
> Researchers believe that gravitational waves travel through space,
> although gravitational waves have never been directly detected."
>
> The waves traveling through a vacuum are propagating through the dark
> matter which exists in the vacuum. Gravitational waves are dark matter
> displacement waves.- Hide quoted text -

Mass waves would gather more space mass to themselves as they move
through the space. But this clearly is not happening.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 17, 2:44 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 17, 5:26 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > -------------------
> > > wrong!!
> > > it is against the fact that there is movement!!
> > > (movement of any  sort of a physical entity !!)
> > > think deeper  !!!.....
>
> > > TIA
> > > Y.Porat
> > > ------------------------
>
> > 'Waves'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave
>
> > "Waves travel and transfer energy from one point to another, often
> > with no permanent displacement of the particles of the medium—that is,
> > with little or no associated mass transport. They consist instead of
> > oscillations  or vibrations around almost fixed locations. Imagine a
> > cork on rippling water, it would bob up and down staying in about the
> > same place while the wave itself moves outward. When we say that a
> > wave carries energy but not mass, we are referring to the fact that
> > even as a wave travels outward from the center (carrying energy of
> > motion), the medium itself does not flow with it.
>
> > There are also waves capable of travelling through a vacuum, e.g.
> > electromagnetic radiation (including visible light, ultraviolet
> > radiation, infrared radiation, gamma rays, X-rays, and radio waves).
> > They consist of period oscillations in electrical and magnetic
> > properties that grow, reach a peak, and diminish to zero in a periodic
> > fashion.
>
> > Researchers believe that gravitational waves travel through space,
> > although gravitational waves have never been directly detected."
>
> > The waves traveling through a vacuum are propagating through the dark
> > matter which exists in the vacuum. Gravitational waves are dark matter
> > displacement waves.- Hide quoted text -

> Mass waves would gather more space mass to themselves as they move
> through the space. But this clearly is not happening.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple is a gravity wave.
The ripple is displaced dark matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/176487main_hst_dark_ring_2_full.jpg

"Although astronomers cannot see dark matter, they can infer its
existence in galaxy clusters by observing how its gravity bends the
light of more distant background galaxies, a powerful effect called
gravitational lensing. The blue streaks near the center of another
Hubble image of the cluster are the distorted shapes of more distant
galaxies, whose light was bent and magnified by the powerful gravity
of Cl 0024+17."

Displacement of dark matter by matter causes gravitational lensing.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

'Frictionless supersolid a step closer'
http://www.physorg.com/news185201084.html

"Superfluidity and superconductivity cause particles to move without
friction. Koos Gubbels investigated under what conditions such
particles keep moving endlessly without losing energy, like a swimmer
who takes one mighty stroke and then keeps gliding forever along the
swimming pool."

In the analogy the swimmer is any body and the water is the dark
matter. Just as the swimmer displaces the water, whether the swimmer
is at rest with respect to the water, or not, a body displaces dark
matter, whether the body is at rest with respect to the dark matter,
or not.

In the analogy the moving swimmer creates a displacement wave in the
water. A moving particle creates a displacement wave in dark matter.

'On the super-fluid property of the relativistic physical vacuum
medium and the inertial motion of particles'
http://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/0701/0701155.pdf

"Abstract: The similarity between the energy spectra of relativistic
particles and that of quasi-particles in super-conductivity BCS theory
makes us conjecture that the relativistic physical vacuum medium as
the ground state of the background field is a super fluid medium, and
the rest mass of a relativistic particle is like the energy gap of a
quasi-particle. This conjecture is strongly supported by the results
of our following investigation: a particle moving through the vacuum
medium at a speed less than the speed of light in vacuum, though
interacting with the vacuum medium, never feels friction force and
thus undergoes a frictionless and inertial motion."

A particle in the super fluid medium displaces the super fluid medium,
whether the particle is at rest with respect to the super fluid
medium, or not. A moving particle creates a displacement wave in the
super fluid medium.

A particle in dark matter displaces the dark matter, whether the
particle is at rest with respect to the dark matter, or not. The
particle could be an individual nucleus. A moving particle creates a
displacement wave in the dark matter.

Dark matter is displaced by an individual nucleus. When discussing
gravity as the pressure associated with the dark matter displaced by
matter, what is being discussed is the dark matter being displaced by
each and every nucleus which is the matter which is the object.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics
by the double solution theory
Louis de BROGLIE'
http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

"I called this relation, which determines the particle's motion in the
wave, "the guidance formula". It may easily be generalized to the case
of an external field acting on the particle."

"This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present
theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave
where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite
natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always
be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is
located."

de Broglie's definition of wave-particle duality is of a physical wave
and a physical particle. The particle occupies a very small region of
the wave.

In Dark Matter Displacement, the external field is the dark matter. In
a double slit experiment the particle occupies a very small region of
the wave and enters and exits a single slit. The wave enters and exits
the available slits. The dark matter displacement wave creates
interference upon exiting the slits which alters the direction the
particle travels. Detecting the particle causes decoherence of the
associated dark matter displacement wave (i.e. turns the wave into
chop) and there is no interference.

Gravity is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter.
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 17, 8:37 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gm > > > chop) and there is no
interference.

> > > Why is a particle always detected exiting a single slit in a double
> > > slit experiment?
>
> > > Because it always exits a single slit.
>
> > -------------
> > OK lets suppose that   there
>
> > 1 is dark matter
> > 2   and matter
> > my question  is:
>
> > is there
> > *completely    empty space*
> > IN ADDITION TO THOSE TWO  ??
>
> There is no such thing as a void in three dimensional space.
> Space consists of matter and dark matter.
> Matter is compressed dark matter and dark matter is uncompressed
> matter.
> Dark matter can be compressed and it can be displaced.
> ------------------------

now i start loosing my patience with you !!!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN (mr TURKEY...)
THAT SOMETHING (even matter ) CAN BE COMPRESSED ??
---------------------------

-----------------------------
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.

so it moves!!

HOW CAN SOMETHING MOVE IF NOT TO AN EMPTY SPACE ??
and in orded to move to another plcace that
(say
is occupied by another entity)

what happen to that other entity??

(just a hint for Turkeys that manipulate words instead of thinking
physics !!
the empty space must not be a big one----
for small entities
it can be a small empty space for small entities !!
even a tiny microcosmically tiny
empty space for microcosm entities )

if all our univese was full with matter
again full 100 percent ful
(do you really understnd what does it mean to be 100 persent
full of matter ???
do you understand something abot the structure of matter ??))
it ould be one big
block of matter that nothing can move in it

even your fucken Aether must have some empty soace
in order to move this way or another way
if not
what wil happen to your fucken Aether ??
if it starts to move ??/

one basic Aether entity will penetrate to another one ??!!
did you hear about the quantum character of our world of matter ??
can one basic mass penetrate to another basic mass?
(no more collisions in our universe ??)

TIA
Y.Porat
------------------------

TIA
Y.Porat
---------------------------

From: BURT on
On Jul 17, 11:59 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> located."
>
> de Broglie's definition of wave-particle duality is of a physical wave
> and a physical particle. The particle occupies a very small region of
> the wave.
>
> In Dark Matter Displacement, the external field is the dark matter. In
> a double slit experiment the particle occupies a very small region of
> the wave and enters and exits a single slit. The wave enters and exits
> the available slits. The dark matter displacement wave creates
> interference upon exiting the slits which alters the direction the
> particle travels. Detecting the particle causes decoherence of the
> associated dark matter displacement wave (i.e. turns the wave into
> chop) and there is no interference.
>
> Gravity is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter.- Hide quoted text -

Gravity flow is its space push to matter from its aether center.

Mitch Raemsch
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Prev: I was wrong
Next: Prog to transform world lines?