From: Retief on
On Thu, 31 Aug 06 09:29:50 GMT, lparker(a)emory.edu (Lloyd Parker)
wrote:

>>Retief wrote:
>>> On Tue, 29 Aug 06 09:13:00 GMT, lparker(a)emory.edu (Lloyd Parker)
>>> wrote:

Retief wrote none of the text which Lloyd Parker quoted. But Parker
is apparently quite inexperienced on Usenet, and has considerable
difficulties with things, such as trimming text...

Retief
From: Phil. on

kdthrge(a)yahoo.com wrote:

> Proper laboratory experiments would prove you to be insane. O2 and N2
> have the same opacity as CO2, CO2 also has the exact same heat
> capacity as O2 and N2. It is one of few molecules that has the same
> heat capacity as air.

I think you must be confusing CO with CO2

From: kdthrge on

Hoogle and company I don't want to SCARE you, but I want to point
something out.
At my website

http://home.earthlink.net/~kdthrge

There is a simple study outlined. This is a study of elementary
structures composed of uniform particles which have a common minimum
distance to which they can exist. The structural stability is based
upon this mininum distance. With any particular number of particles,
there is a limit to how many symmetrical, of any symmetry, structures
that can be derived. These particles represent the protons in a
nucleus. In the initial study only the protons need to be considered.
Recreate my study through calcium, or structures of 20 particles. Amd
then try to disprove it. The force holding these structures together is
towards the center of the structure, more than it is between individual
particles, as it is in chemistry.

Then, check to see if placement of the neutrons within these proton
structures can be done symmetrically also. You will find that there are
very few structures that are symmetrical that are not represented in my
models. Of these, with each one, you can identify the inherent
structural fallibility which means that it does not exist as a stable
isotope. Placement of the neutrons is perfect and makes the proof
complete.

This study exactly recreates a chart of the stable nucliedes
(isotopes).
It is a 100% proof of the hypothesis. It is a 100% proof that the
teaching's sanctioned by Harvard, which knows of the validity of my
study, is felonious fraud.

You are awfull quick with your little computer for the book I mentioned
and my name. Show me engineering proof that I am a charlatan like I
have proven you to be a charlatan, and I'll take my website down and
quit accuseing you of deiberate, intentional, felonious fraud and
conspiracy.

Kent Deatherage

From: Eli Rabett on

kdthrge(a)yahoo.com wrote:

SNIp....
> Hey little theoretical idiots. You talk and talk , but it is a fact.
> CO2 is one gas which has exactly the same heat capacity as the diatoms
> of air. You don't like this fact so you hide it by refering to heat
> capacity in units for mass. Obviously you don't understand it either.
> Then you are faced with the question; from laboratory data:
> 'As carbon dioxide is heated in normal temperature ranges, it's heat
> capacity is exactly the same as air.

Actually not, because of the low frequency vibrational bend.

N2 28.87 J/(mol K)

CO2 37.12 J/(mol K)

You could look it up at webbook.nist.gov

Now, since the assumption is wrong.....SNIP

From: Retief on
On 1 Sep 2006 19:06:15 -0700, "Phil." <felton(a)princeton.edu> wrote:

>Orator wrote:
>> Fact is if any radiation is blocked at all (no allowed to escape), it
>> will eventually result in that effect as they claim a cumulative effect.
>> It is not "strawman", it is the inevitable consequence of the claim made.
>>
>> Why that is so is that the effect on incoming radiation is never
>> considered by the GW religion - it brings things back to a balance, when
>> it IS considered.
>
>Except as you've been told many times before it is considered, incoming
>IR is not blocked it is absorbed.

Orator did not make the claim that IR was _blocked_, but rather that
claim was from the AGW supporter and Usenet troll "WFHCS" did. Orator
simply explained the consequences of _blocking_ this radiation.

BTW, you forgot to mention that absorbed IR energy is subsequently
re-emitted -- otherwise you have effectively claimed "it is blocked".
As I explained previously, it's an energy balance - and not "blocked".

Retief