From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 23, 8:56 pm, "Juan R." González-Álvarez
<nowh...(a)canonicalscience.com> wrote:
> Y.Porat wrote on Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:54:24 -0700:
>
> > On Mar 23, 3:26 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Y.Porat wrote:
>
> >> [snip all, unread]
>
> >> WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! WAAAHHHHHH! WAAAAAH!
>
> > --------------------
> > Hi Eric
> > where have you been allthat time?
> > is i t   possible that you are Inertial ??  (:-)
>
> Sometimes one is inside the other, but Eric and Inertial are
> not the same person.

-------------------
so who the hell is that nasty pig ??!!

i am going to announce a prize of 100000 $
to reveal that pig
Y.P
-------------------------
From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 23, 8:11 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > plank ddint wrote his formula as
>
> > E min photon =   h times     Plank time
> > that  is good    as i showed with my experiment
> > for a huge number of single   photons
> > not for a single photon
> > his formula was again
>
> > E = hf
> > and f is one second defined !!
> > the suggested probebly for the first time
> > unless found precedent-ed ) single photon of my
> > is done in 5.38 Exp-44 OF A  SECOND !!!
> > 2
> > even you all along the discussions withyou
> > spoke about 'instantaneous *
> > and you explicitly insisted that
>
> > 'IT IS NOT TIME DEPENDENT !!!'
> > you repeated it again and again
> > and that is as well recorded !!
> > you can t  now after all my fights here
> > come a twist your
> > instantaneous and not time dependent
> > to   be    instantaneous= as Plank time
> > instantaneous andnot time dependent is ....
> > ZERO TIME !!!
> > ans ikep again and again explainig thatnothing can be DONE
> > in zero time
> > and no one (aFair)   around  me  including you !
> >  said **then** that he agrees with me !!
> > that noting can   be done in zero time !!
> > i can remember me   claiming that even an  inelastic collision
> > is not done instantaneously !!!
> > and i dont remember you agreeing with  me !!
> > it was me to  do that hard work against all  those  dumb crocks
> > here !!
>
> > so
> > sorry not much credit can be given even to  you
>
> > the  only credit that i can   give you is
> > that unlike the others -you showed and spoke about your
> > not being sure  about the arguments in those threads
> > iow
> > you was doubtful  about anything
> > ATB
> > Y.Porat
> > ----------------------------
> > and i dont remember you agreeing with  me !!
> > it was me to  do that hard work against all  those  dumb crocks
> > here !!
>
> > so
> > sorry not much credit can be given even to  you
>
> I need no credit.  The formula is all yours.  That goes for any
> supposed improvement on E-hf that you care to claim.
>
> I cannot understand your logic and so I have never agreed with you,
> but the discussions have been interesting to me, despite some mind
> bending illogicality.  The illogicality has made me think things
> through more than I might otherwise have done.  As in: "Amazing! How
> can anyone not understand that arguement".  But I have always tried to
> understand how you see things from your point of view.
>
> I thought that at last you were beginning to accept that the words
> 'instantaneous' [and, consequently, 'point'] do not necessarily imply
> zero size.  I also thought that, as you now seem to be accepting that
> emission takes place from one instant to the next  ....that your next
> logical step was going to be to accept the original formula E=hf. ....

----------------------
it is interesting to find out that Ben 699
from England !!(Manchester ?)about 68 years old
is the same time on the net as ..... who ????
as Inertial = Artful = ???!!! (:-)
can i start to save my 100000 $ (:-)
Y.P
----------------------------
From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filth

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/

BLOG:
http://www.canonicalscience.org/publications/canonicalsciencetoday/canonicalsciencetoday.html
From: ben6993 on
On Mar 24, 8:22 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > bending illogicality.  The illogicality has made me think things
> > through more than I might otherwise have done.  As in: "Amazing! How
> > can anyone not understand that arguement".  But I have always tried to
> > understand how you see things from your point of view.
>
> > I thought that at last you were beginning to accept that the words
> > 'instantaneous' [and, consequently, 'point'] do not necessarily imply
> > zero size.  I also thought that, as you now seem to be accepting that
> > emission takes place from one instant to the next  ....that your next
> > logical step was going to be to accept the original formula E=hf. .....
> > but, clearly, not yet.
>
> ----------------------
> it is interesting to find out that Ben 699
> from England !!(Manchester  ?)about 68 years old
> is the same time on the net as ..... who ????
> as Inertial  =   Artful =  ???!!!   (:-)

Dear Porat

Calm down,
put your feet up,
take it easy.

I am 60 not 68.
(I wrote that in a post to you on Feb 22.)
Does your basic error cause you to change your conclusions in any way?

But yes, you are quite right. I am Inertial and PD.
You should now send that $1000000 dollars to a charity of my choice.
Give me a few days to pick a favourite charity.

By the way, I am also Uncle Al, Sue, Androcles and also everyone else
on this ng too. So that just leaves you and me.

And as I am an AI program, that just leaves you.

But I shouldn't feed your paranoia. None of the above is true.(Except
that I really am 60 years old.) No believe me, honestly I am none of
those people. Believe me, none of them, ... Honestly ...

Now,
calm down,
put your feet up,
take it easy.

Regards
Ben
From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 24, 12:16 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 8:22 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I need no credit.  The formula is all yours.  That goes for any
> > > supposed improvement on E-hf that you care to claim.
>
> > > I cannot understand your logic and so I have never agreed with you,
> > > but the discussions have been interesting to me, despite some mind
> > > bending illogicality.  The illogicality has made me think things
> > > through more than I might otherwise have done.  As in: "Amazing! How
> > > can anyone not understand that arguement".  But I have always tried to
> > > understand how you see things from your point of view.
>
> > > I thought that at last you were beginning to accept that the words
> > > 'instantaneous' [and, consequently, 'point'] do not necessarily imply
> > > zero size.  I also thought that, as you now seem to be accepting that
> > > emission takes place from one instant to the next  ....that your next
> > > logical step was going to be to accept the original formula E=hf. .....
> > > but, clearly, not yet.
>
> > ----------------------
> > it is interesting to find out that Ben 699
> > from England !!(Manchester  ?)about 68 years old
> > is the same time on the net as ..... who ????
> > as Inertial  =   Artful =  ???!!!   (:-)
> > can i start to   save my 100000 $  (:-)
> > Y.P

> Dear Porat
>
> Calm down,
> put your feet up,
> take it easy.
>
> I am 60 not 68.
> (I wrote that in a post to you on Feb 22.)
> Does your basic error cause you to change your conclusions in any way?
>
> But yes, you are quite right. I am Inertial and PD.
> You should now send that $1000000 dollars to a charity of my choice.
> Give me a few days to pick a favourite charity.
>
> By the way, I am also Uncle Al, Sue, Androcles and also everyone else
> on this ng too.  So that just leaves you and me.
>
> And as I am an AI program, that just leaves you.
>
> But I shouldn't feed your paranoia.  None of the above is true.(Except
> that I really am 60 years old.) No believe me, honestly I am none of
> those people.  Believe me, none of them, ...  Honestly ...
>
> Now,
> calm down,
> put your feet up,
> take it easy.
>
> Regards
> Ben

anyway
how long are you on the net??

did you was on the net before that ??
as far as i remember you are a mathematician
am i right ??
TIA
Y.Porat