From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 26, 10:07 am, "In hem to a gang of crooks

> >> No .. it is proving you wrong

> >> You are a gang of one.
>
> > ===============================---------------------
> > lucky me that the imbecile crook Inertial =Artful = Ben =PD
>

> > still claim that
> > E=h f
> > is not one second dependent !!!
>
> Of course it isn't.  The numerical *values* of E and h and f depend on the
> system of units we use.  But the formula itself is not 'second dependent'.

=================
AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO RECORD !! (:-)
----------------------------------------------> >
quote from Inertial = artful = Ben = PD
E = h f
is not one second dependent !!!

> Of course it isn't. The numerical *values* of E and h and f depend on the
> system of units we use. But the formula itself is not 'second dependent'..
Nor is the value of E = hf a time dependent value ..
---------------------------------------
all of them say :
'not second dependent' ...
signed by all the above people ..!!!
Thank you !!!

recorded and signed by Inertial = Artful =Ben=
PD

25 -3--2010
ok ??
-----------------------------
now can anyone of the 2000 silent majority readers explain to those
idiots
why they are idiot that canot be even thieves ??
TIA
Y.Porat
-----------------------------

From: Inertial on

"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 26, 10:07 am, "In hem to a gang of crooks

>> > ===============================---------------------
>> > lucky me that the imbecile crook Inertial =Artful = Ben =PD
>>

>> > still claim that
>> > E=h f
>> > is not one second dependent !!!
>>
>> Of course it isn't. The numerical *values* of E and h and f depend on
>> the
>> system of units we use. But the formula itself is not 'second
>> dependent'.
>
> =================
> AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO RECORD !! (:-)

It already has been .. time after time

> ----------------------------------------------> >
> quote from Inertial = artful = Ben = PD
> E = h f
> is not one second dependent !!!

That's right. It what I've been telling you for weeks. E is the energy of
a single photon .. a fixed amount .. it is *not* the energy per second.

>> Of course it isn't. The numerical *values* of E and h and f depend on
>> the
>> system of units we use. But the formula itself is not 'second
>> dependent'.
> Nor is the value of E = hf a time dependent value ..
> ---------------------------------------
> all of them say :

I say

> 'not second dependent' ...

Yeup. Its numerical value is dependent on the system of units we use, but
there is not time duration value upon which that formula is dependent.
There is no time value in it.

> signed by all the above people ..!!!
> Thank you !!!

By me

> recorded and signed by Inertial = Artful =Ben=
> PD

Only me .. I can't speak for Ben or PD, but I'm sure they'd agree.
Experimental evidence certainly does.

> 25 -3--2010
> ok ??
> -----------------------------
> now can anyone of the 2000 silent majority readers explain to those
> idiots
> why they are idiot that canot be even thieves ??

I don't want to be a thief. I wouldn't want to be like you.

Now .. are you going to respond to my little quiz in the other thread
entitled "Will simple questions defeat Porat .. lets see if they do.". I
always answer your questions.

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 26, 12:05 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 26, 10:07 am, "In hem to a gang of crooks

> >> Of course it isn't.  The numerical *values* of E and h and f depend on
> >> the
> >> system of units we use.  But the formula itself is not 'second
> >> dependent'.
>
> > =================
> > AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO  RECORD   !!  (:-)
>
> It already has been .. time after time
>
> > ----------------------------------------------> >
> > quote from Inertial = artful   = Ben   = PD
> > E = h f
> > is not one second dependent !!!
>
> That's right.  It what I've been telling you for weeks.  E is the energy of
> a single photon .. a fixed amount .. it is *not* the energy per second.
>
> >> Of course it isn't.  The numerical *values* of E and h and f depend on
> >> the
> >> system of units we use.  But the formula itself is not 'second
> >> dependent'.
> > Nor is the value of E = hf a time dependent value ..
> > ---------------------------------------
> > all of them say :
>
> I say
>
> > 'not second dependent' ...
>
> Yeup.  Its numerical value is dependent on the system of units we use, but
> there is not time duration value upon which that formula is dependent.
> There is no time value in it.
>
> > signed by all the above people ..!!!
> > Thank you !!!
>
> By me
>
> > recorded and signed   by Inertial  = Artful =Ben=
> > PD
>
> Only me .. I can't speak for Ben or PD, but I'm sure they'd agree.
> Experimental evidence certainly does.
>
> > 25 -3--2010
> > ok ??
> > -----------------------------
> > now can anyone of the 2000 silent majority readers  explain to those
> > idiots
> > why they are idiot   that canot be even  thieves   ??
>
> I don't want to be a thief.  I wouldn't want to be like you.
>
> Now .. are you going to respond to my little quiz in the other thread
> entitled "Will simple questions defeat Porat .. lets see if they do.".  I
> always answer your questions.

------------------
nasty pig
NO MORE MILKING OF ME

GO MILK YOUR SPIRITUAL TEACHER
JOSEF GOEBBELS

now lets here other people from those
hundreds of readers
**that ddin speak until now**!!
and explain htose nasty crooks why
they are nasty crooks and parasites thieves
TIA
Y.Porat
--------------------
From: Inertial on

> On Mar 26, 12:05 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > On Mar 26, 10:07 am, "In hem to a gang of crooks

>> > =================
>> > AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO RECORD !! (:-)
>>
>> It already has been .. time after time
>>
>> > ----------------------------------------------> >
>> > quote from Inertial = artful = Ben = PD
>> > E = h f
>> > is not one second dependent !!!
>>
>> That's right. It what I've been telling you for weeks. E is the energy
>> of
>> a single photon .. a fixed amount .. it is *not* the energy per second.

>> > Nor is the value of E = hf a time dependent value ..
>> > ---------------------------------------
>> > all of them say :
>>
>> I say
>>
>> > 'not second dependent' ...
>>
>> Yeup. Its numerical value is dependent on the system of units we use,
>> but
>> there is not time duration value upon which that formula is dependent.
>> There is no time value in it.
>>
>> > signed by all the above people ..!!!
>> > Thank you !!!
>>
>> By me
>>
>> > recorded and signed by Inertial = Artful =Ben=
>> > PD
>>
>> Only me .. I can't speak for Ben or PD, but I'm sure they'd agree.
>> Experimental evidence certainly does.
>>
>> > 25 -3--2010
>> > ok ??
>> > -----------------------------
>> > now can anyone of the 2000 silent majority readers explain to those
>> > idiots
>> > why they are idiot that canot be even thieves ??
>>
>> I don't want to be a thief. I wouldn't want to be like you.
>>
>> Now .. are you going to respond to my little quiz in the other thread
>> entitled "Will simple questions defeat Porat .. lets see if they do.". I
>> always answer your questions.
>
> ------------------
> nasty pig

That's you

> NO MORE MILKING OF ME

What milking? What a revolting thought.

> GO MILK YOUR SPIRITUAL TEACHER
> JOSEF GOEBBELS

You mean your hero? No thanks.

> now lets here other people from those
> hundreds of readers
> **that ddin speak until now**!!

Why would they bother.

> and explain htose nasty crooks why
> they are nasty crooks and parasites thieves

We aren't. You are.

Now .. are you going to show a little backbone and scientific behavior, and
respond to my little quiz in the other thread entitled "Will simple
questions defeat Porat .. lets see if they do.".

If not, I will simply declare that the questions HAVE defeated you and you
are not honest or smart enough to answer them.

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 26, 11:15 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Oh, good grief. Pathological.

> > we are  going to see whose grief it is going to be
>
> Yours
>
> > so
> > Mr    genius PD
> > please tell us
> > what is the definition of a single photon
>
> E = hf .. that's the energy of a single photon.
>
> Why do you need to hear the physics over and over if you don't believe it
>
> > i would like to make it clear again
> > ie
> > after all our long detailed   discussions here !!
> > (i hope you are not going to tell us
> > that you are a partner to Inertial = artful
> > with   that  Plank time defition in  it
>
> Liar.  I never put a planck time in the formula for the energy of a photon
> .. it is not a time dependent qunatity.
> -------------------------
thank you!!!
THAT IS AS WELL RECORDED !!!
quote:
> Liar. I never put a planck time in the formula for the energy of a photon
> .. it is not a time dependent qunatity.

end of quote ..
so--
the energy emitted by photons acording to Inertial
is not time dependent ......
(:-)

26 -3-2010
signed by Inertial