From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 25, 4:56 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 2:24 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip for brevity>
>
> Take it easy.
>
> I am confident that no one here but you believes your formula, so why
> are you continually worried about anyone stealing it?  Also, why not
> save all your posts in a text file on your own hard drive if you do
> not trust being able to find them again in a google search.  Then you
> won't need to keep asking about who said what and when.
>
> Planck's time was implicit in Artful's logic.  If a creation event
> occurs such that 0='not present' and 1=present, then in successive
> instants of time there will be say:  000000000001111111111111 etc.
>
> The creation happens instantaneously, ie in one instant 'it' is not
> there, in the very next instant 'it' is there.
> The smallest interval of time that we can use is Planck time.  Which
> you can think of as the time interval from one instant to the
> adjoining instant.  It is expressed more fully than this in the
> original postings circa Feb 21.  I, and probably others, used Planck's
> time in a posting to try to stop you having apoplexy about the
> impossibility of anything happening 'instantaneously'.  We can't say
> anything about events in time of less duration than Planck time.
>
> Regards
>
> Ben

---------------------
Mr Ben = Artful

see my thread
'for the first time an inner contradiction is found in q m'
it is from
11 Feb (if i am not mistaken ).....
even to be a thief one must have some minimal intelligence .....
2
do you stil say that
E=hf is the definition of a single photon??

TIA
Y.Porat
--------------------------
(:-)

Y.Porat
---------------------------
From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 25, 5:13 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 10:09 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 25, 4:56 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 25, 2:24 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > <snip for brevity>
>
> > > Take it easy.
>
> > > I am confident that no one here but you believes your formula, so why
> > > are you continually worried about anyone stealing it?  Also, why not
> > > save all your posts in a text file on your own hard drive if you do
> > > not trust being able to find them again in a google search.  Then you
> > > won't need to keep asking about who said what and when.
>
> > > Planck's time was implicit in Artful's logic.  If a creation event
> > > occurs such that 0='not present' and 1=present, then in successive
> > > instants of time there will be say:  000000000001111111111111 etc.
>
> > > The creation happens instantaneously, ie in one instant 'it' is not
> > > there, in the very next instant 'it' is there.
> > > The smallest interval of time that we can use is Planck time.  Which
> > > you can think of as the time interval from one instant to the
> > > adjoining instant.  It is expressed more fully than this in the
> > > original postings circa Feb 21.  I, and probably others, used Planck's
> > > time in a posting to try to stop you having apoplexy about the
> > > impossibility of anything happening 'instantaneously'.  We can't say
> > > anything about events in time of less duration than Planck time.
>
> > > Regards
>
> > > Ben
>
> > -----------------------
> > ok
> > now we have a documented  evidence
> > black   on while  that
>
> > BEN 669   IS = ARTFUL = INERTIAL
> > TH E  RETARDER PSYCHOPATH CROOK
> > AND SHAMELESS THIEF !!
>
> Oh, good grief. Pathological.
>
> > that Josef Goebbels could be proud of !!!
>
> > bye
> > Y.Porat

Mr PD
do you still say that the definition of a single photon energy is
E=hf ???
please answer and dont hide
yourself as a coward behind the back of the other pigs here
TIA
Y.Porat
---------------------
From: Inertial on

"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 25, 4:56 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 25, 2:24 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip for brevity>
>>
>> Take it easy.
>>
>> I am confident that no one here but you believes your formula, so why
>> are you continually worried about anyone stealing it? Also, why not
>> save all your posts in a text file on your own hard drive if you do
>> not trust being able to find them again in a google search. Then you
>> won't need to keep asking about who said what and when.
>>
>> Planck's time was implicit in Artful's logic. If a creation event
>> occurs such that 0='not present' and 1=present, then in successive
>> instants of time there will be say: 000000000001111111111111 etc.
>>
>> The creation happens instantaneously, ie in one instant 'it' is not
>> there, in the very next instant 'it' is there.
>> The smallest interval of time that we can use is Planck time. Which
>> you can think of as the time interval from one instant to the
>> adjoining instant. It is expressed more fully than this in the
>> original postings circa Feb 21. I, and probably others, used Planck's
>> time in a posting to try to stop you having apoplexy about the
>> impossibility of anything happening 'instantaneously'. We can't say
>> anything about events in time of less duration than Planck time.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Ben
>
> ---------------------
> Mr Ben = Artful

He isn't

> see my thread
> 'for the first time an inner contradiction is found in q m'

That was nonsense too

> it is from
> 11 Feb (if i am not mistaken ).....
> even to be a thief one must have some minimal intelligence .....

You seem to manage to be one without even that level of intelligence.

> 2
> do you stil say that
> E=hf is the definition of a single photon??

It is the energy of a single photon of EMR of frequency f. Experiment has
PROVEN that to be the case.

What is YOUR formula for the energy of a single photon of EMR of frequency
f?

How about you answer the questions I have posed in my thread "Will simple
questions defeat Porat .. lets see if they do." .. or (by not doing so)
admit defeat.

From: Inertial on

> On Mar 25, 5:13 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> > -----------------------
>> > ok
>> > now we have a documented evidence
>> > black on while that
>>
>> > BEN 669 IS = ARTFUL = INERTIAL
>> > TH E RETARDER PSYCHOPATH CROOK
>> > AND SHAMELESS THIEF !!
>>
>> Oh, good grief. Pathological.
>>
>> > that Josef Goebbels could be proud of !!!
>>
>> > bye
>> > Y.Porat
>> > -----------------------------------------
>
> Mr PD
> do you still say that the definition of a single photon energy is
> E=hf ???

Of course it is .. why would he (or anyone reasonable) deny something so
conclusively shown experimentally?

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 25, 2:36 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_w> wrote:
> "ben6993" <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > <Re-posted message after further snipping for brevity!>
>
> > On Mar 25, 9:23 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > <snip for brevity>
>
> >> ddi you ever think that the gamma factor of relativity
> >>  DOES NOT AT ALL  APPLY TO THE  PHOTON CASE ??!!
> >>  because of a simpekl thing:
> >> waht is Gamma for the velocity of the photon  c   !!!???
> >> it is a rhetoric question !!....
>
> > Yes, I agree that we cannot use the contraction formula itself on a
> > photon.
>
> You can't use it for anything at all since it is an expansion formula.
> sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) is less than unity, anything divided by something less
> than 1 becomes greater, e.g.  2 = 1/(0.5).
> How many idiots make five?

btw
do you know that the fact that Gamma factor does not apply to the
photon

IS A PROVE THAT THE PHOTON
**HAS MASS** !!
(:-)