From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 26, 5:23 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > has nothing to do with
> > Planck time !!!
>
> It shouldn't do as the enrgy of a phton is NOT time dependent.
>
> > 9that they try no to steal it from me
>
> No .. you CLEARLY stole the idea from me, when I said photons are created in
> the smallest qunaum of time.
>
> > while the above documentation is turning them to a gang of crooks
>
> No .. it is proving you wrong
>
> > ----------
> > OH WHAT A GRIEF OF
> > of shameless gangsters
>
> You are a gang of one.

===============================---------------------
lucky me that the imbecile crook Inertial =Artful = Ben =PD
still claim that
E=h f
is not one second dependent !!!
(:-)
now you fucked yourself and your gang
not only as thieve but as idiots
who does not understand
THAT his right hand is doing SOMETHING
while his left hand is doing **something else
CONTRADICTORY !
and i guess that the imbecile does not know
what i am talking even now !!
IT IS A PROVE THAT NOT ONLY ALL THOSE GANGSTERS ARE THIEVES
THEY ARE FUCKEN MONKEY IMBECILES !!
EVEN TO BE A LITTLE NASTY THIEF
ONE MUST HAVE A MINIMAL INTELLIGENCE !!! (:-)
Y.Porat
--------------------

From: Inertial on

"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 26, 5:23 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > has nothing to do with
>> > Planck time !!!
>>
>> It shouldn't do as the enrgy of a phton is NOT time dependent.
>>
>> > 9that they try no to steal it from me
>>
>> No .. you CLEARLY stole the idea from me, when I said photons are created
>> in
>> the smallest qunaum of time.
>>
>> > while the above documentation is turning them to a gang of crooks
>>
>> No .. it is proving you wrong
>>
>> > ----------
>> > OH WHAT A GRIEF OF
>> > of shameless gangsters
>>
>> You are a gang of one.
>
> ===============================---------------------
> lucky me that the imbecile crook Inertial =Artful = Ben =PD

Do you honestly believe (if you do anything honestly) that they are all the
one person?

> still claim that
> E=h f
> is not one second dependent !!!

Of course it isn't. The numerical *values* of E and h and f depend on the
system of units we use. But the formula itself is not 'second dependent'.
Nor is the value of E = hf a time dependent value .. there is *no time
variable* in there, so it does not depend on time. E = hf has the same value
regardless of time.

> (:-)
> now you fucked yourself and your gang

Not at all. You simply don't understand physics.

> not only as thieve but as idiots
> who does not understand
> THAT his right hand is doing SOMETHING
> while his left hand is doing **something else
> CONTRADICTORY !

Nothing contradictory in anything that I say. You simply don't understand
physics.

> and i guess that the imbecile does not know
> what i am talking even now !!
> IT IS A PROVE THAT NOT ONLY ALL THOSE GANGSTERS ARE THIEVES
> THEY ARE FUCKEN MONKEY IMBECILES !!
> EVEN TO BE A LITTLE NASTY THIEF
> ONE MUST HAVE A MINIMAL INTELLIGENCE !!! (:-)

Good to see that you qualify for being a little nasty thief.

I guess you're not going to answer me challenges then .. and are going to
admit defeat?

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 26, 10:07 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 26, 5:23 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> >> "Y.y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> It shouldn't do as the enrgy of a phton is NOT time dependent.

> >> No .. you CLEARLY stole the idea from me, when I said photons are created
> >> in
> >> the smallest qunaum of time.

> >> No .. it is proving you wrong

> >> You are a gang of one.
>
> > ===============================---------------------
> > lucky me that the imbecile crook Inertial =Artful = Ben =PD
>
> Do you honestly believe (if you do anything honestly) that they are all the
> one person?
>
> > still claim that
> > E=h f
> > is not one second dependent !!!
>
> Of course it isn't.  The numerical *values* of E and h and f depend on the
> system of units we use.  But the formula itself is not 'second dependent'.
> Nor is the value of E = hf a time dependent value .. there is *no time
> variable* in there, so it does not depend on time. E = hf has the same value
> regardless of time.
>
> > (:-)
> > now you fucked yourself and your gang
>
> Not at all.  You simply don't understand physics.
>
> > not only   as  thieve   but as idiots
> > who does not understand
> > THAT  his right hand is doing SOMETHING
> > while his left hand is doing **something else
> > CONTRADICTORY !
>
> Nothing contradictory in anything that I say.  You simply don't understand
> physics.
>
> > and i guess that the   imbecile does   not know
> > what i am talking even now !!
> > IT IS A PROVE THAT NOT ONLY ALL THOSE GANGSTERS ARE THIEVES
> > THEY ARE FUCKEN MONKEY IMBECILES !!
> > EVEN TO  BE A  LITTLE NASTY  THIEF
> > ONE MUST HAVE A MINIMAL  INTELLIGENCE !!! (:-)
>
> Good to see that you qualify for being a little nasty thief.
>
> I guess you're not going to answer me challenges then .. and are going to
> admit defeat?

----------------
(:-)
i am waiting forPD to tell us
what is the definition of the single photon
(even to be a sientific thief one must have a minimal intelligence
(:-)
in the fish market or gangster market
you can be a thief without intelligence !!!.....
Y.Porat
---------------------

Y.P
-----------
From: Inertial on

> On Mar 26, 10:07 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > ===============================---------------------
>> > lucky me that the imbecile crook Inertial =Artful = Ben =PD
>>
>> Do you honestly believe (if you do anything honestly) that they are all
>> the
>> one person?
>>
>> > still claim that
>> > E=h f
>> > is not one second dependent !!!
>>
>> Of course it isn't. The numerical *values* of E and h and f depend on
>> the
>> system of units we use. But the formula itself is not 'second
>> dependent'.
>> Nor is the value of E = hf a time dependent value .. there is *no time
>> variable* in there, so it does not depend on time. E = hf has the same
>> value
>> regardless of time.
>>
>> > (:-)
>> > now you fucked yourself and your gang
>>
>> Not at all. You simply don't understand physics.
>>
>> > not only as thieve but as idiots
>> > who does not understand
>> > THAT his right hand is doing SOMETHING
>> > while his left hand is doing **something else
>> > CONTRADICTORY !
>>
>> Nothing contradictory in anything that I say. You simply don't
>> understand
>> physics.
>>
>> > and i guess that the imbecile does not know
>> > what i am talking even now !!
>> > IT IS A PROVE THAT NOT ONLY ALL THOSE GANGSTERS ARE THIEVES
>> > THEY ARE FUCKEN MONKEY IMBECILES !!
>> > EVEN TO BE A LITTLE NASTY THIEF
>> > ONE MUST HAVE A MINIMAL INTELLIGENCE !!! (:-)
>>
>> Good to see that you qualify for being a little nasty thief.
>>
>> I guess you're not going to answer me challenges then .. and are going to
>> admit defeat?
>
> ----------------
> (:-)
> i am waiting forPD to tell us
> what is the definition of the single photon

He's told you before.

Why do you think he will change his mind about E = hf ??

> (even to be a sientific thief one must have a minimal intelligence
> (:-)

You seem to manage to scrape thru ok

> in the fish market or gangster market
> you can be a thief without intelligence !!!.....

I've never sold fish, nor been a gangster .. so I will have to listen to
your experience in those areas. I'm sure you were very successful.

I guess you're not going to answer my challenges then .. and are going to
admit defeat?

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 25, 5:13 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 10:09 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 25, 4:56 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 25, 2:24 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > <snip for brevity>
>
> > > Take it easy.
>
> > > I am confident that no one here but you believes your formula, so why
> > > are you continually worried about anyone stealing it?  Also, why not
> > > save all your posts in a text file on your own hard drive if you do
> > > not trust being able to find them again in a google search.  Then you
> > > won't need to keep asking about who said what and when.
>
> > > Planck's time was implicit in Artful's logic.  If a creation event
> > > occurs such that 0='not present' and 1=present, then in successive
> > > instants of time there will be say:  000000000001111111111111 etc.
>
> > > The creation happens instantaneously, ie in one instant 'it' is not
> > > there, in the very next instant 'it' is there.
> > > The smallest interval of time that we can use is Planck time.  Which
> > > you can think of as the time interval from one instant to the
> > > adjoining instant.  It is expressed more fully than this in the
> > > original postings circa Feb 21.  I, and probably others, used Planck's
> > > time in a posting to try to stop you having apoplexy about the
> > > impossibility of anything happening 'instantaneously'.  We can't say
> > > anything about events in time of less duration than Planck time.
>
> > > Regards
>
> > > Ben
>
> > -----------------------
> > ok
> > now we have a documented  evidence
> > black   on while  that
>
> > BEN 669   IS = ARTFUL = INERTIAL
> > TH E  RETARDER PSYCHOPATH CROOK
> > AND SHAMELESS THIEF !!
>
> Oh, good grief. Pathological.
>
> > that Josef Goebbels could be proud of !!!
>
> > bye
> > Y.Porat

we are going to see whose grief it is going to be
so
Mr genius PD
please tell us
what is the definition of a single photon
i would like to make it clear again
ie
after all our long detailed discussions here !!
(i hope you are not going to tell us
that you are a partner to Inertial = artful
with that Plank time defition in it

BTW
th e prize comity for copyrights has a serious problem
ie
to detect and locate the genius
double heaed Artful ANONYMOUS
in order to decorate him withthat prize

one possibility will be to bestow it just to

Mr ANONYMOUS ....
or half to Inerial anonymous
and another half to anonymous Artful ,,,

and the Brides Made will be Paul Draper ...
(:-) (:-)
2
this post is only addressed to PD
he has a good sense of humor ...

anyway the answer to the definition of
photon energy emission is expected to be serious
after all we are expected to do seroius advance as well !! and not
just waist human resources

TIA
Y.Porat