First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Stacked Column Chart
I am trying to do a stacked column chart, but it's not working and I've tried everything. So the only thing I can think of is maybe a stacked column chart will not work in this instance. Here is a sample of the information I'm trying to do. Employee Name Jan Billed Jan PTO Feb Billed Feb PTO Mar ... 17 Feb 2010 15:39
Data Label Widths
Can data label widths be changed using VBA ... 17 Feb 2010 02:18
Plot Start/Stop Times of Server Jobs
Hello, I have a spreadsheet of start/stop times for various server jobs that I want to represent visually. I figured I could plot them in chart but it's not working. I set the time to military and have tried just 1 start and 1 stop column, but because certain jobs only run on certain days I also tried 7 st... 16 Feb 2010 18:23
problem with scatter diagram excel 2007
Have 2 data columns with 800 data points . I highlight the data and select the xy scatter diagram from the chart options. The graph that is produced plots the y values against the number of data points and not the x values in the column. However when I click on the "select data" option and "edit" the series... 16 Feb 2010 22:54
Odd Excel 2007 behavior: copied chart linked to source sheet
Not sure if this is related, but we have found the following (slightly different issue). Tab has data and a chart linked to the data. Use 'copy/Move' to clone the tab. If Excel is at SP2, the new cloned tab's chart points to the cloned data. If it's not at SP2, the new cloned tab's chart points to the original ta... 16 Feb 2010 18:23
How can i produce a 2 sided graphs
I need to produce within the same graph two y scales one on the right and one on the left ... 23 Feb 2010 15:53
Any way to set up an intraday chart?
I need to chart an intraday chart based on live data set prices off an exchange, anyone can help??? ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Live data capture and charting speed
Hi All, I have a project whereby I am capturing live data from a data acquisition unit. The data consists of voltage readings from two channels plus a timestamp, captured at the rate of 20 (sets of) readings per second populating a worksheet. I have the capture of data limited to 2400 rows of data per test instanc... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
refreshing charts
Hi I have several excel workbooks with charts and pivot charts, every few days i have to add few new entries to the tables\pivot tables the charts are associated with. the problem is that the charts aren't updated, i have to manually go to each chart and modify the range. in the pivot charts it's even more st... 15 Feb 2010 12:05
Placing an arrow on the series line in a line chart
Hi, A line chart is made with the following values: 2 3 5 7 8 The x axis in the chart has the following values: 1 2 3 4 5 Is there a way using VBA to place an arrow on the line series corresponding to the 1.5 point (or some similar point) on the x- axis? Thanks in advance for t... 23 Feb 2010 05:45