From: Dotan Cohen on
>> Why plonk me? Surely this is not the last Etch machine out there? In
>> any case, I could probably convince him to upgrade if you think that
>> Etch is not up to the task.
>>

> You completely missed (probably because gmail's web interface so incredibly
> sucks) why he's plonking you.

He quoted the whole message. Are you implying that he was referring to
my "CC me" sig?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.

On 2010-04-19 04:24, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>> Why plonk me? Surely this is not the last Etch machine out there? In
>>> any case, I could probably convince him to upgrade if you think that
>>> Etch is not up to the task.
>>>
>> You completely missed (probably because gmail's web interface so incredibly
>> sucks) why he's plonking you.
>>

> He quoted the whole message. Are you implying that he was referring to
> my "CC me" sig?

Yes. If you used a semi-competent MUA, you'd see that.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?

> Yes.  If you used a semi-competent MUA, you'd see that.

I know, they all have their tradeoffs. Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:02:25 -0500
Mark Allums <mark(a)allums.com> wrote:

Hello Mark,

> That ought actually to work, if a computer were plugged into the USB
> side. Then you would have a very slow transfer cable.

Yes, but AIUI, the computer's on the RS232 side.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

Just stop and take a second
U & Ur Hand - P!nk
From: Ron Johnson on
On 2010-04-20 03:07, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:02:25 -0500
> Mark Allums <mark(a)allums.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Mark,
>
>> That ought actually to work, if a computer were plugged into the USB
>> side. Then you would have a very slow transfer cable.
>
> Yes, but AIUI, the computer's on the RS232 side.

That's what OP wrote, but it makes no sense.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?