From: Dotan Cohen on
> Looking like that, it'd be virtually unsaleable here, unless it was
> sold in kit form.
>
> "Here" being the UK.

I have seen the UK electrical mains connectors. I would have to admit
that our standards are well below UK levels!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:15:22 +0300
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Dotan,

> I have seen the UK electrical mains connectors. I would have to admit
> that our standards are well below UK levels!

Mains electrics are covered by different regulations. Certainly,
however, our mains connectors seem to be amongst the best.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

You never listen to a word that I said