First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
SplWOW64.exe prevents RDP sessions from disconnecting.
The answer to this is that MS in their infinite wisdom, decided not to add this new background process/service to their list of TS processes within the registry. So when your application quits, the TS Session treats SPLwow64.exe as an application! Save the following details to msrdp-x64-fix.reg Windows Registry ... 26 Oct 2009 07:45
Upgrade to W7 and Office activation
I am planning to upgrade my Windows XP to Windows 7. I also have several modules of Office 2007 installed in XP. Since this will be a "clean install" of Windows 7, what do I need to do to ensure I will be able to activate Office after doing the W7 installation? --ron ... 27 Oct 2009 15:55
64 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software Jw(U&rUrNyqDE&ckS!UGE?(&+ ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
Windows 7 freeze
Hello I have Win 7 x64 RTM which has been running well for some weeks now, including yesterday. Today, upon startup I could not run anything - all I got was the busy cursor. I could ctrl-alt-del to the task manager but again the busy cursor would not let me do anything. Switching off and restarting several times ... 19 Oct 2009 19:48
Constant pair of errors with IE8 Win 7 x64
Got the same problem myself too, NOTHING i guess best option is to start using firefox "David B." wrote: I'm aware of that yes, that's why IE x64 isn't crashing on me (on the same websites), no flash. Some Googling indicates I'm not alone with this problem, just no solution. "R. C. White" <... 30 Oct 2009 22:12
problems updating KB953297
I have tried to install Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) and all it says is some updates could not be installed. Please help. -- mad maddie ... 18 Nov 2009 11:12
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate the application." error message in vista 64
How do you manually install programs? How do you initialize an antivirus program when no programs will run? Literally, the 0xc00000t7b message is ubiquitous across running all programs, including AVG 8. How do I save my web history and bookmarks? I transferred my documents to an external hard drive, th... 8 Oct 2009 21:19
IE8 32 bit vs. 64 bit
I have just installed the 64 bit version of Windows 7. It has a 32 bit and 64 bit version of IE8. When I use the 64 bit version some things do not work such as Roboform. What is the advantage of using the 64 bit version?... 30 Sep 2009 06:50
Ribbons Screensaver has stopped working
I have been getting the same thing for awhile and I just started looking around for a solution and what I did was rename the ribbons.scr 236. the 236 one is the bad one. just rename the 236 one and put the 216 one in both the system32 and the syswow64 folders and the ribbons screen saver works again. I really do... 23 Sep 2009 01:12
UpperFilters and LowerFilters deleted by iTunes 64bit in Vista 64-bit can not write CDs.
I installed the latest iTunes 64-bit in my Vista 64-bit machine and now Roxio 2009 can no longer write nor recognize CDs. The ironic thing is that even *iTunes* opens and says it can not write CDs because the Registry settings are wrong, despite the fact that iTunes is what trashed them. I know I have done some... 27 Sep 2009 01:35