First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Windows 7 Professional 64bit + Windows XP Mode 32bit: can I ru
Richard, Thanks for the tip! Carlos "Richard Urban" wrote: Carlos, If the programs installed in XP Mode do not publish automatically, make sure that the programs shortcuts are in the All Users/Start Menu/Programs folder. I have had to manually move them over from my personal account for some ... 6 Jan 2010 09:52
New Win 7/64 has no Search function?
My new Win 7/64 does not have a Search available to me. I can open "Start" and where most people see a search box, I have nothing. If I press "Win" + F I get an error about no program associated, etc. Help Sardine ... 16 Dec 2009 03:40
Windows 7 Professional 64bit + Windows XP Mode 32bit: can I run 32-bit applications with no 64-bit drivers?
In article <e$80DiNfKHA.6000(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, askme(a)somewhere.net says... hello, Short question: Can I run 32-bit applications in Windows 7 professional's Windows XP Mode, even if there is no 64-bit driver Yes, I have Win7 X64, and xpMode is 32-bit XP. Everything I've tried so far that ... 14 Dec 2009 13:15
Windows 7 Professional 64bit + Windows XP Mode 32bit: can I run 32-bitapplications with no 64-bit drivers?
hello, Short question: Can I run 32-bit applications in Windows 7 professional's Windows XP Mode, even if there is no 64-bit driver available? Does this actually mean that if an application ever ran in Windows XP, there is absolutely no doubt that it will run on Windows 7 (either on Windows 7 64bit, or in th... 14 Dec 2009 12:08
Palm pda
I'm trying to get my Palm Tungsten E2 to synchronise with Outlook on my new computer, but it seems there are no 64 bit drivers. I understand it can be done using Bluetooth instead. Can anyone help with detailed instructions, particularly what software is needed? Thanks Scott ... 2 Jan 2010 13:55
32 Bit to 64 Bit.
David B. wrote: If you think a 64 bit OS can't get infected because malware isn't 64 bit your in for a rude awakening. Many virus makers, like many legitimate application makers, just haven't caught up, yet. As 64 bit systems and apps become more popular, so will 64 bit malware. -- Crash Committed ... 11 Dec 2009 14:44
Windows 7 Professional Automated Power Options Issue - Won't enter Sleep Mode
I've been fighting this issue since day one of getting this new system approximately a month ago. HP tech support is no help and I really don't want to spend $60 for their so called "Smart Friends". I'm hoping that someone in this newsgroup can help solve my issue. ISSUE: The system will not enter "sleep mode... 13 Dec 2009 13:13
Removing dual boot and XpPro on second drive -saga ends
I posted earlier asking about what might happen removing Xp and the dual boot screen. I didn't print that info out and take it with me to the repair shop. A 'shoulda done' situation <grin> I did verbalize the commands for editing that were listed in the replies to my query to the computer person. BUT that wasn... 11 Dec 2009 00:31
Windows 7 Upgrade dual boot
I have two hard drives. My workhorse drive (drive 1) has Vista64 which I want to keep. I would like to do an upgrade install on my other drive (drive 2) which has Windows XP64 and Vista32 on it. I would like to reformat that drive. How do I boot with the CD and tell it to install on drive 2? ... 10 Dec 2009 15:40
64 bit FTP software and why did Microsoft leave out a FTP software out of all versions of win 7?
64 bit FTP software... and why did Microsoft leave out a FTP software out of all versions of win 7? I update my web at Network Solutions with ftp don't know any other way to update than ftp... Do adminstrators use ftp every day any more or not? inventor @ electricwindmillcar.com ... 21 Dec 2009 12:23