From: mpc755 on
On Jul 11, 12:23 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > If, as the evidence suggests, it is velocity in physical space, not
> > merely relative velocity, that red shifts atomic spectra and slows
> > atomic clocks, then an atomic clock held stationary at any given
> > height in a gravitational field should slow just as if it were moving
> > at the escape velocity for that height. This is indeed the case. The
> > accepted formula for the gravitational slowing of atomic clocks is:
>
> >      Delta_v/v = 1 - sqrt(1 - 2 G M /rc^2)
>
> > Since v^2 = 2 G M/r  in our model of gravitational space flow, the
> > gravitational red shift formula is identical to that for the
> > transverse Doppler shift:
>
> >      Delta_v/v = 1 - sqrt(1 - v^2/c^2)
>
> > Thus the expected velocity of space at a given height in a
> > gravitational field correctly predicts the slowing of atomic clocks at
> > that height. We have thus derived the formula for the gravitational
> > red shift from a simple physical hypothesis and produced a physical
> > link between the mechanical effects of gravity and its effects on
> > atomic spectra.
>
> > <End extract>
>
> Dark matter displaced by matter is more correct.
>
> Space does not flow into the Earth.
>
> Matter displaces dark matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced and 'displaces back'.
> The 'displacing back' is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
>
> You are mistaking the pressure exerted by displaced dark matter as a
> 'flow'.
>
> Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constanthttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047
>
> "There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
> for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
> level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
> system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
> gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
> informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
> space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the matter.
>
> "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter
> towards the matter and the pressure exerted by the displaced dark
> matter in nearby regions towards the matter.

Evidence of dark matter displacement:

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
back out."

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.

The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
two boats. The two boats colliding creates a ripple in the water. The
ripple occurs because the boats displace water.

The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.
From: bert on
On Jul 11, 12:33 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> "The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
> dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
> back out."
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.
>
> The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
> two boats. The two boats colliding creates a ripple in the water. The
> ripple occurs because the boats displace water.
>
> The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.- Hide quoted text -

Gravity is a concave curve in space(einstein) Space energy makes a
convex curve (Glazier) TreBert
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 11, 3:16 pm, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Gravity is a concave curve in space(einstein)  Space energy makes a
> convex curve (Glazier)  TreBert

Evidence of dark matter displacement:

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
back out."

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.

The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
two boats. The two boat collision creates a ripple in the water. The

From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 12, 6:34 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 11, 3:16 pm, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:

> > > Evidence of dark matter displacement:
>
> > > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > > "The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
> > > dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
> > > back out."
>
> > > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > > water."
>
> > > A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.
>
> > > The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
> > > two boats. The two boats colliding creates a ripple in the water. The
> > > ripple occurs because the boats displace water.
>
> > > The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.- Hide quoted text -

> > Gravity is a concave curve in space(einstein)  Space energy makes a
> > convex curve (Glazier)  TreBert
>
> Evidence of dark matter displacement:
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
> dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
> back out."
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.
>
> The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
> two boats. The two boat collision creates a ripple in the water. The
> ripple occurs because the boats displace water.
>
> The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.

------------------
so very nice!!
a ring fits the 'Circlon' idea !!!
ie
basic particles that
MOVES NATURALLY IN A CLOSED CIRCLE!!

btw
i forgot to mention that the Circlon
can move in any size radius !!
even the same Circlon !!::

if colliding with another one
not head to head of path
but had to side of original path ---

both of them collides
change their radius of movement ::
one of them to a bigger radius
the other one
oppositely to ......
a smaler radius than it has before collision !!
(conservation of momentum !!! even here )
2
and now Mr MPC
you have to explain why is it that after
that gigantic collision of galaxies
no one of them keeps on moving away
**non stop** to get lost at the endless universe !!!

TIA
Y.Porat
---------------------------
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 12, 1:54 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 6:34 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Gravity is a concave curve in space(einstein)  Space energy makes a
> > > convex curve (Glazier)  TreBert
>
> > Evidence of dark matter displacement:
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > "The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
> > dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
> > back out."
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.
>
> > The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
> > two boats. The two boat collision creates a ripple in the water. The
> > ripple occurs because the boats displace water.
>
> > The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.
>
> ------------------
> so very nice!!
> a ring fits the 'Circlon'   idea !!!
> ie
>  basic particles that
> MOVES NATURALLY IN A CLOSED CIRCLE!!

The Moon's 'naturally' orbits the Earth because of the pressure
exerted towards the Earth by the dark matter displaced by the Earth.
The Earth 'naturally' orbits the Sun because of the pressure exerted
towards the Sun by the dark matter displaced by the Sun.

The Moon and Earth circle each other because of the dark matter
displaced by both. The Earth and Sun circle each other because of the
dark matter displaced by both.

> btw
> i forgot to mention that the Circlon
> can move in any size radius !!
> even the same Circlon !!::
>
> if colliding with another one
> not head to head of path
> but had to side of original path ---
>
> both of them collides
> change their radius of movement ::
> one of them to a bigger radius
> the other one
> oppositely to ......
> a smaler radius than it has before collision !!
> (conservation of momentum !!! even here )
> 2
> and now Mr MPC
> you have to explain why is it that after
> that gigantic collision of galaxies
> no one of them keeps on moving away
> **non stop** to get lost at the endless universe !!!

The collision causes the dark matter to ripple but just like throwing
a stone into a pond the dark matter 'displaces back'. Just like
throwing a stone into a pond does not leave a void in the pond, the
collision of galaxy clusters does not leave a void in space. Even
though the ripple of water propagates outward from where the stone
entered the water, the water applies pressure towards the stone.

For the galaxy clusters, this pressure exerted by the displaced dark
matter towards the clusters is gravity.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: I was wrong