From: mpc755 on
On Jul 12, 9:13 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 6:42 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > The big noise displaces the air which causes the ripple.
>
> > Um, no. What do you think a big noise IS exactly?
>
> 'Sound'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound
>
> "Sound is a travelling wave which is an oscillation of pressure
> transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies
> within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be
> heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such
> vibrations."
>
> 'Wave'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_wave#Traveling_waves
>
> "A wave is a disturbance that propagates (travels) through space and
> time, usually by transference of energy. A mechanical wave is a wave
> that propagates through a medium due to restoring forces produced upon
> its deformation. For example, sound waves propagate via air molecules
> bumping into their neighbors."
>
> The disturbance is a displacement of the medium the wave propagates
> through. The particles bump into their neighbors because they are
> displaced.
>

> > OK, so let's see, you're a QA engineer at a reputable software firm
> > but you don't know the basics of 7th grade science? How did you get a
> > college degree?
>
> > "The big noise displaces the air..." yuck, yuck.
> > "Matter and dark matter cannot occupy the same three dimensional
> > point..." yuck, yuck.
>
> > > Explain the following:
>
> > I just offered you an explanation. Now: Tell me how you would *tell*
> > whether your explanation or my explanation is the one that really
> > applies? When you can answer THAT, then you may be able to do 7th
> > grade science.
>
> When you said the dark matter ripple is analogous to a sound wave you
> were correct. A sound wave is a vibration caused by the displacement
> of particles. The dark matter ripple is caused by the displacement of
> dark matter by matter.
>
> The following is evidence of dark matter displacement:
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

'Sound'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound

"Sound is a travelling wave which is an oscillation of pressure
transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies
within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be
heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such
vibrations."

Pressure also correctly describes the change in state of the dark
matter. When dark matter is displaced by matter the dark matter exerts
pressure towards the matter.

Pressure exerted by dark matter displaced by matter is gravity.
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 12, 5:59 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 9:56 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > The Moon's 'naturally' orbits the Earth because of the pressure
> > > exerted towards the Earth by the dark matter displaced by the Earth.
> > > The Earth 'naturally' orbits the Sun because of the pressure exerted
> > > towards the Sun by the dark matter displaced by the Sun.
> > > ----------------------
>
> > why should the dfark matter pressure
> > th earth to sun??
> > while it is alleged to do it
> > the earth is rweacting back
> > and pushes the dark matter outwards
> > that is conservation of momentum!!!
> > does your dark matter obey conservation of momentum??
>
> Both the Earth and the Sun displace dark matter. The displaced dark
> matter extends past both the Sun and Earth. This is why most dark
> matter is detected outside of galaxy clusters. Matter displaces dark
> matter.
>
> The dark matter displaced by both the Sun and the Earth 'surrounds'
> both and displaces back. The displaced dark matter which 'surrounds'
> both the Earth and Sun exerts pressure towards both.
> -------------------
================================
i will tell you what is the problem with your theory ...
the problem is that
TO TELL HALF OF THE TRUTH
IS TO CHEAT !!::

your sea wave or pool wave metaphor is cheating!! deceiving !!
space is not like a see or an ocean
of water !!
a see of water has on its edges-
BOUNDARIES (AGAIN - BOUNDARIES ))
our space has no boundaries on its edges
you dont have the' Dover cliffs' on its edges
those Dover cliffs are (listen carefully)
are pushing back your 'waves
that are coming back and forth from it
in our space you
**just dont have it *!!
a much better metaphor to describe your situation in space is
listen carefully)
is to pure water from a space craft!!
if you do it - what will happen to your water that you poured from
that
space craft ??

it will disperse and got lost in the endless universe !!
(provided that it will not be caught
by another field of gravity!!

so it is the field of gravity **that makes the gravity** -- not
space )

REAL EMPTY SPACE HAS NO FIELDS OF GRAVITY !!

on the other hand --
**MASS* HAS FIELD OF GRAVITY **

so the field of gravity can be such
why ??

i keep that question open at this moment
because
SPOON FEEDING IS NOT APPRECIATED !!!

it will be answered only later
not by your water ripples or waves metaphor !!

TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------------
From: mpc755 on

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The above is evidence of dark matter displaced by matter.
The above is evidence of the correctness of Dark Matter Displacement.
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 13, 4:28 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 10:19 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 12, 5:59 pm, mp >
> > ================================
> > i will    tell you what is the problem with your theory   ...
> > the problem is that
> > TO TELL HALF OF THE TRUTH
> > IS TO   CHEAT  !!::
>
> > your sea wave or pool wave metaphor is cheating!!  deceiving   !!
> > space is not like a see or an ocean
> > of water   !!
> > a see of water has on its edges-
> > BOUNDARIES   (AGAIN - BOUNDARIES  ))
> > our space has no boundaries on its edges
> > you dont have the' Dover cliffs' on its edges
> > those Dover cliffs are (listen carefully)
> > are pushing back your 'waves
> > that are coming back and forth  from it
> > in our space you
> > **just  dont have it *!!
> > a much  better metaphor to  describe your situation in space is
> > listen carefully)
> > is to   pure  water from a space craft!!
> > if you do it - what will happen to   your water that you poured from
> > that
> > space craft ??
>
> > it will disperse and got lost in the endless universe !!
> > (provided that it will not be caught
> > by another field of gravity!!
>
> > so it is the field of gravity **that makes the gravity** -- not
> > space )
>
> > REAL EMPTY SPACE HAS NO FIELDS OF GRAVITY    !!
>
> > on the other hand  --
> > **MASS* HAS FIELD OF GRAVITY **
>
> > so the field of gravity can be such
> > why  ??
>
> > i keep that question open at  this moment
> > because
> > SPOON FEEDING IS NOT APPRECIATED !!!
>
> > it will be answered only later
> > not by your water ripples or waves  metaphor !!
>
> >  TIA
> > Y.Porat
> > -------------------------
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
--------------
that is your private interpretation !!

where do you see a rock boundary??

iow
where do you see those 'Dover cliffs' there

Hoooop i forgot

my interpretation is that the are there billions of witches on
brooms that repel back with thier brooms
all dark matter backwards to form a rings like shape

all those billions of witched with brooms
have a Master Witch with a big pointed hat
that is ordering all the others with a megaphone
to line up in a circle with a radius of 2 light years!!

how about my explanation
what is yours better than mine ??
2
what you saw is a momentary temporary situation
so
WHAT DO YOU OR OTHERS KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS A FEW DAYS LATER ??

or a few years later ???
OR A FEW MILLION YEARS LATER
3
how do you know about what is that
ring composed of
ie
WHAT are ALL ITS COMPONENTS ??

TIA
Y.Porat
------------------------

From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 12, 7:45 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 11, 4:19 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Gravity is a property of mass!!
> > it is *not* a property of space!
>
> Gravity is not a property. It is an interaction. It involves matter's
> and energy's interaction with spacetime, and spacetime's interaction
> with matter and energy.
>

> > now of curved space time or other nonsense physic s    alike !!
> > peoplehave lost too muchtime on that nonsense
> > curved space time
> > gravity should be loked in some basic mass particle
> > emitted from big masses
> > he Circlon'' might   be a good start   !!
> > the Circlon is a basic particle
> > that
> > 'moves naturally in curved  or circular   paths
> > naturallt mease it is a premise
> > ie
> > it does not move in a curved pass
> > because 'some forces make it move like that but =
> > but it moves in a curved path
> > 'because it was 'born' like that
> > and is actually the cause of all atractin froces
> > iow
> > it is a premis
> > exactly as 'curved space trime   is another *premis*
>
> > the   photon   cannot be an attraction agent
> > because it moves in a **straight lines**
> > and if so to be an attraction agent is against the
> > conservation of Momentum principle
> > (the   momentum   has direction  ...!!)
> > 2
> > another nonsense attraction particle are the W or  Z
>
> > AN ATTRACTION AGENT CANNOT BE BIGGER THAN     ITS MOTHER
> > PARTICLE   !!!
> > etc etc etc nonsense physics that 'modern physics''
> > is filled with
> > without any  one eating  it without blinking an eye!!
> > (mainly fucken mathematicians
> > that lead us toi a dead end position  !!!)
>
> > Y.Porat
> > --------------------------------------

Bravo
you make some advance
even if inspired by me (:-)

now
i have a little question for you PD

if you say 'an interaction'
so it is an interaction between
two physical entities
yet i order to understand that INTERACTION between those 2
entities
we have to know to scratch
the properties of those two actors
am i right ???
if so
whqt are the properties of that
mysterious space that can
curve a motion that would otherwise
move in a straight line
2
for example
out earth moved in a circle around the sun
and all that happens in space
now
**if that sun was not there**
our earth move in a strigfgt line isn t that so ??
so ???
what made our earth to move i a circle
is it space ???
or is it the -
sun
and earths masses ??
2
if we have jsut one mass in space
what is its interaction with space ??

3
if we have only two masses in space
but the distance between the two mass
--is a very very big big distance
(between those two masses)
what is the **interaction**
(inter **....). action)
between
those two mass --->-

TIA
Y.Porat

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Prev: I was wrong
Next: Prog to transform world lines?